F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I believe he didn't specify the program because not all artists use Adobe Photoshop, some prefer to use PaintTool SAI, or a different tool.
i know some artists actually draw, on paper, and then digitalise those drawings to have them workable.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Man, need this new update with Corona-Chan fucking the world up.
Need to bully Korra! Dev said update would be early this week, once it's Thursday it's no longer early. Coder does always over promise, so maybe this weekend?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Man, need this new update with Corona-Chan fucking the world up.
Need to bully Korra! Dev said update would be early this week, once it's Thursday it's no longer early. Coder does always over promise, so maybe this weekend?
Don't expect too much.. The dev also said that the coder is over estimating it. Maybe a week or two

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So I had some time this weekend, and decided to do some good for humanity.
I was going to submit it as a Mod, because I want to make a better gallery menu, and keep maintaining it, but I'm lazy as fuck, so I hope people see this.
I wasn't sure to keep the talk or not on gallery, as most people don't give a fuck for the text inside the gallery, let me know if I should remove those texts.
To access the Gallery, simply enter the "Gallery" menu in the main game menu.

Here is a Gallery Mod I developed complete up to this version (0.8.5d).
>> View attachment 587906
(Just extract it on the game folder.)

The Source Code of this Mod
>> View attachment 587905

The Source of the Four Elements Trainer v0.8.5d, organized by folder, files renamed and script cleaned, for you devs that want to make a new mod, but the original code is chaotic. (frankly I must say that the original coder is a "New Line" maniac, some places you can find over 100 empty lines, in the middle of a label, and don't get me started with those "if temp_bool == True:")
>> View attachment 587904

P.S: Mity, if you see this, know that the way I did it's possible to integrate with the game, and make each item in the menu unlockable, I even made a variable to check if the user has it.
You just need to change the $ Gallery to a persistent, change the default value of "Has" to False and set as True when the user enters the game animation.
P.S 2: Did it on Win 10, not sure about other OS, in any case, if you have a different OS, extracting the Gallery Source code inside the game MIGHT work.
This is some quality work right here. I'm so proud of this community

Lizerome

Jan 28, 2020
frankly I must say that the original coder is a "New Line" maniac, some places you can find over 100 empty lines, in the middle of a label
For the record, those are usually comments. The .rpy -> .rpyc compiler strips out everything in a comment block, but for some reason it keeps the newlines. The coder probably wrote a novel there explaining how the following 3000 lines of spaghetti code work, which we'll never get to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Surshi

Jan 4, 2018
I seem to be completely stuck at the part were you are looking for clues as to why your house was set on fire. I talked with June, then with Suki that tells me I should check with June since she is to busy, June however have nothing more to add to the matter.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Tbh the way I see it, Coronavirus would let them get more done. If your work is shut down and you get sent home, you suddenly have a ton of extra time.
Their patreon goal was for the coder to quit his job and work on 4ET full time, and that was hit a long time ago. Artist working another job doesn't matter, it's always the code that's the bottleneck.
So no Coronavirus won't help, and can only be an excuse if someone coder knows catches it.

witteb

May 3, 2019
I seem to be completely stuck at the part were you are looking for clues as to why your house was set on fire. I talked with June, then with Suki that tells me I should check with June since she is to busy, June however have nothing more to add to the matter.
go to the theahouse (talk to iroh)

dangerouz

Jan 6, 2020
So I had some time this weekend, and decided to do some good for humanity.
I was going to submit it as a Mod, because I want to make a better gallery menu, and keep maintaining it, but I'm lazy as fuck, so I hope people see this.
I wasn't sure to keep the talk or not on gallery, as most people don't give a fuck for the text inside the gallery, let me know if I should remove those texts.
To access the Gallery, simply enter the "Gallery" menu in the main game menu.

Here is a Gallery Mod I developed complete up to this version (0.8.5d).
>> View attachment 587906
(Just extract it on the game folder.)

The Source Code of this Mod
>> View attachment 587905

The Source of the Four Elements Trainer v0.8.5d, organized by folder, files renamed and script cleaned, for you devs that want to make a new mod, but the original code is chaotic. (frankly I must say that the original coder is a "New Line" maniac, some places you can find over 100 empty lines, in the middle of a label, and don't get me started with those "if temp_bool == True:")
>> View attachment 587904

P.S: Mity, if you see this, know that the way I did it's possible to integrate with the game, and make each item in the menu unlockable, I even made a variable to check if the user has it.
You just need to change the $ Gallery to a persistent, change the default value of "Has" to False and set as True when the user enters the game animation.
P.S 2: Did it on Win 10, not sure about other OS, in any case, if you have a different OS, extracting the Gallery Source code inside the game MIGHT work.
hmm why now my game cant be run help me pls

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018

Man, it really feels like corona exploded all over the world since our last post. I mean it was already pretty horrible in a lot of places, but now it truly feels like it's gotten a solid foothold EVERYWHERE. The emptying of stores in my neck of the woods pretty much began the day after my earlier post. I'm still not certain why toilet paper is that one coveted item over all else, but it was the one thing I didn't think of getting beforehand. Mostly because I go through that stuff so slowly I rarely have to buy it.

Well, I'm sure everyone has their own stories or seen/read about it all over the place so I won't bore you any further with mine.

As you've noticed our earlier estimation of a bughunt version earlier this week was a dud. I was already concerned Rob got sick and although he does have a mild cough(me too) we're really good at socially distancing ourselves and self quarantine. Not saying we have IT, but let's not chance bothering anyone else with whatever we have.

part of Rob's earlier reply to me:

"I actually do have a very mild cough but that's not holding me back. I realized that with so many people stuck at home our fans could really use some distraction and and I'm going back and making things more interesting I hope. I still haven't finished so going back and editing is probably not wise but I'm trying to do both."

And that snippet is pretty much the gist of things. I'm as impatient as anyone else can be, but considering all the weirdness going on and still having a solid bit of time before April is here, I can see and agree with Rob's desire to try and create something better.

Since I'm writing this in-between post, I'll also take the opportunity to mention I've finished the mom/daughter scene I mentioned earlier and have taken the time to improve some other things. I also have been working on something extra depraved for the last build of this route, but once that's done I'm truly finished with this builds stuff and will need to start working on the love route assets. That means new idles for new characters! It'll be nice to start working on some new faces.

Since I dislike text only posts I took some time to draw korra all better again after the visit from "plague toph" in my earlier update. It won't go quite as fast in the real world, but let's all try and do our best to keep this thing from getting to all the people who are more susceptible to suffer from serious consequences of it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes