gb125gb9

Oct 7, 2017
How to solve this probiem?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "C:\Users\BX\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "C:\Users\BX\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "C:\Users\BX\Desktop\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.5d-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.5d
Sun Mar 22 22:35:14 2020

mikeoverx

Feb 3, 2018
Amazing game! been a while since i played it last but, certainly looking forward to going through it all again!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is a game thread. It's for discussing the game. Users watching this game thread so they can talk about this game don't want notifications every time someone posts some bullshit about toilet paper hording or other COVID-19 nonsense. Any more of it will earn you a threadban.

Seriously, have some consideration for other users of the forum, ffs.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
This is a game thread. It's for discussing the game. Users watching this game thread so they can talk about this game don't want notifications every time someone posts some bullshit about toilet paper hording or other COVID-19 nonsense. Any more of it will earn you a threadban.

Seriously, have some consideration for other users of the forum, ffs.
Thank you goodsir! Finally :LOL::ROFLMAO:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Man, it's about to be a week past their initial estimate.
While I know this happens, I have to imagine there's something going on to where the Artist is done way early and done, with Coder giving a date and then welshing to at least a week's worth of time (and last year like 4 months.)

• Haha
Reactions: SiuKim
Aug 13, 2017
Man, it's about to be a week past their initial estimate.
While I know this happens, I have to imagine there's something going on to where the Artist is done way early and done, with Coder giving a date and then welshing to at least a week's worth of time (and last year like 4 months.)
It's as simple as if they delay it they get more cash from the patreon. They've come up with so many ridiculous excuses I'm surprised the coder hasn't been struck by lightning every time he steps out of his home. They're already gearing up for the "Coder caught corona so we won't be updating for 12 weeks but still give us your cash for those 3 months XD".

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
It's as simple as if they delay it they get more cash from the patreon. They've come up with so many ridiculous excuses I'm surprised the coder hasn't been struck by lightning every time he steps out of his home. They're already gearing up for the "Coder caught corona so we won't be updating for 12 weeks but still give us your cash for those 3 months XD".
I've always had more faith in MITY himself as a creator. Throughout the years historically this game has been one of the better ones on the site, with updates and info from the dev fairly regularly. I think the coder is just either A. Unmotivated B. Lazy or C. Not that good at his job. In almost every delay I can remember it's always MITY hinting that the coder is the reason it hasn't come out. I'm just praying for whatever MITY does next he either hires a new coder or gets another one.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I've always had more faith in MITY himself as a creator. Throughout the years historically this game has been one of the better ones on the site, with updates and info from the dev fairly regularly. I think the coder is just either A. Unmotivated B. Lazy or C. Not that good at his job. In almost every delay I can remember it's always MITY hinting that the coder is the reason it hasn't come out. I'm just praying for whatever MITY does next he either hires a new coder or gets another one.
I'm fairly sure MITY is the Coder and the Artist is the hired help.

Jmerr

Feb 26, 2020
They're almost at the end of this decision tree. Not likely. Probably at least a major plot branching though. (fight Amon/spirits?) /(learn to fight at all?)

Last edited:
Reactions: GaeRedux
Mar 7, 2018
So just for some clarification. MITY is the group consisting of the coder and the artist. Between them they write the game code the game and create art for the events within the game.Currently, the coder is working at a reduced pace which is creating a bottleneck and preventing what once were monthly updates.Is that about right?

Also, from a coding perspective what would be the best course of action to take (aside from obviously increasing the amount of coders on the project) to return to a consistent pace.

Reactions: Pr0man

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
I use to respect this creator...it started to annoy me how mity start a big excuse whit some bullshiet long text and some art. The first 3 times I was ok...then came that 4 moths stop which he did not stop the patreon even if he is not delivering anything. He did that Halloween game that was a low effort ...but he did that fast all by himself and in a short time. Why does he need this coder anyway is he his brother, friend, girlfriend ?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes