WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh man I just re-played the beginning of book 4 and it’s the most meta thing ever.

The Spirit(painted lady) is right! Going into Korra’s body WOULD be the most logical choice here. Since she knows the other 4 elements and doesn’t know the last, just like us. It would be very smart to learn airbending in another avatars body.

But of course the mai. Character (us) wouldn’t be happy with that. The spirit is kinda like MITY here.

Its just great that they actually pint this out.

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
I have completed (as far as I know every single character that plays siege, having beat them all multiple times until they tell me they no longer have spirit papers to give me. However, I am still missing 11 of the images, anyone know what causes this? Maybe a possible fix?

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
So, I was annoyed that the scopes on the island ate my coin leaving me with a coin number perpetually ending in 9. Then I realized that doing so wold let me possess 69 coins which made me feel a bit better.

Still, this route sure does have a lot of pregnant women and old women in it. Just let me get in Zhu Li's pants already! ;____;

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have completed (as far as I know every single character that plays siege, having beat them all multiple times until they tell me they no longer have spirit papers to give me. However, I am still missing 11 of the images, anyone know what causes this? Maybe a possible fix?
I eventually managed to get them all (playing 8.5c if that's relevant), so it's definitely possible. Whether it's actually worth it is another matter, as it doesn't seem to give you any benefit in the game.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Can we Toph make pregnant too now in book 3? :unsure:
You could always make Toph pregnant in Book 3 (Love Route only). What I'm guessing, since no way I'll do an entire route again just for one scene, is that Toph's mom now can get pregnant just like Jo Dee at the end of slave route.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
You could always make Toph pregnant in Book 3 (Love Route only). What I'm guessing, since no way I'll do an entire route again just for one scene, is that Toph's mom now can get pregnant just like Jo Dee at the end of slave route.
Yes you can get tophs mom pregnant now

Reactions: PierrotSol

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
I eventually managed to get them all (playing 8.5c if that's relevant), so it's definitely possible. Whether it's actually worth it is another matter, as it doesn't seem to give you any benefit in the game.

I completeed every character's siege, but it seems like zhu's siege doesn't actually give me the spirit papers it says she does

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i woiuld love to see a pregant toph scene , pregnant katara scene and maybe a scnee together with pregnant toph and katara

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I completeed every character's siege, but it seems like zhu's siege doesn't actually give me the spirit papers it says she does
Yes, I think that happened to me too, but having a second session of playing the game with her enabled me to get the missing ones.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Isn't there a scene with Appa banging a girl? How do you get that?
More of a girl getting him off. It's during book 3 love route. Somewhere towards the end when toph gets kidnapped and you gotta save her, there's a choice of going to her or checking on appa

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes