Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
I don't see this dialogue with Jinora that lets me "fail" her. I talk to her and it's just about her feeding the koi.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I’ve said it before, but I usually prefer love route to slave route. I don’t dislike slave. It’s amusing to fuck with the characters tees and donsex stuff. Plus the humiliation/bondage/breaking thing isn’t really my biggest fetish

But my god. Am I enjoying this with korra.

The use of Amon to use her competitive nature, her need for power, and her pride of being the avatar against her was pure genius. Also, the pretense of training is good.

I also kind of like the pure oblivious nature they gave. She kinda doesn’t know about sex, but kinda does. It’s cute and also great when exploiting.Plus, her coming around and straight up wanting sex and being horny is amazing. The usual plucky action girl acting like a slut is something I didn’t know I needed.

I also love how she is so into herself and loves showing off her body.

Though I never hated her in the show, being able to punish her when she’s being a bratty bitch is incredibly satisfying!

This is probably my favorite route in the game so far. I might even have to play it again just to re-experience it even though I’m not even finished(obviously)

The writing and characters in this game are on point

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
That's probably a factor, but I'd played the slave route in Books 1 and 2, and he didn't seem quite quite so nasty then (except to the Fire princess whose name has temporarily slipped my mind, but she thoroughly deserved it).
The Mc is pretty nasty in the first 3 books too. They involve blackmail, rape, abuse of power, literal slavery,

He also uses fear tactics in book 3 slave along with mind control and hypnosis.

I guess you can say he’s usually nicer to them, when with korra he’s constantly being kind of a jerk but that’s because korra is kind of a jerk.

This is also the first time he has actual power over the main girl. In the other slave routes he’s a subordinate, or he needs soemthing from them so he has to be careful and stay in their good side(at least enough so they just don’t leave)

Here? He has full power and control. Not to mention he actually knows korra AND has a grudge against her because she was better than him an avatar.

Plus, not other method would work on Korra. She’s too strong willed. He actually tried the normal blackmail and it didn’t work. Using Amon is THE perfect way of getting her to do as she says because losing her bending is THE thing she absolutely cannot stand.

It’s not so much that he’s worse, it’s that the situation is different.

Not to worry though. Love route is usually sugary sweet, though he’s kind of an asshole there too.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hm I can't get the fuck Zhu Li scene or anything to do with chi blocking. I've trained with
Korra until he says I am good, can't do any more with her meditation or stats either and
aside from Jenora content which I went out of my way to not get, I have gotten everything
save the last few parts. It's odd I don't get Pema saying hey there's a call or anything.

Scratch that comment, I got it all. One part people forgot to include was that Shady
needed a favour. Can't make progress without helpin that bonehead.

Last edited:

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Hm I can't get the fuck Zhu Li scene or anything to do with chi blocking. I've trained with
Korra until he says I am good, can't do any more with her meditation or stats either and
aside from Jenora content which I went out of my way to not get, I have gotten everything
save the last few parts. It's odd I don't get Pema saying hey there's a call or anything.

Scratch that comment, I got it all. One part people forgot to include was that Shady
needed a favour. Can't make progress without helpin that bonehead.
1. Train with Korra
2. Go in your room here is the Person you search
3. Go to the Street and speak with Zu Li let he pay with her mouth
4. Go to Aang Statue in the secret room speak with him again
5. Go to Shady for earplugs
6. Go to the Statue speak with him again
7. Go to the Police
8. Cell, than Search the Desk and use all options when this is finish go again cell

Finish this Step
Now you can fuck with Lin in the cell and Zu Li in the Street (Treehouse bj)

Go in the Park here wait 3 Girls of you ever when you lose the Match you can fuck with these girls.

When you have this go to Shady in few days have Shady a package bring this to the street’s container here can you find a person. Now you have the first half block chi sleep one night wait of the next night go to the tower and become the last half block chi.
Go to the statue speak with Korra now go to Shady buy what you need now go back to Korra. Now you can fuck Korra Anal ore not.

One day Pema will say she has a call for you at the study, is Zhu Li, go to the police headquarters and talk to Lin, go back to the study go to the city streets and talk to Zhu Li, wait one day and call her.

When you call now Asami in the Study room a new Option is active for you.

I don’t know what you must do for Jinzora and I don’t know I have forgett anything but here is my guide for you I hope it help.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
So that's it for this update can't wait for thr next update and it's kinda sad they change jinora's face... I like the first one better

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't see this dialogue with Jinora that lets me "fail" her. I talk to her and it's just about her feeding the koi.
I suspect that it all depends on which dialogue option you select as your reply in the conversation with her when it first becomes apparent that she may have more than a daughterly love for you.

Reactions: Davnier

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I suspect that it all depends on which dialogue option you select as your reply in the conversation with her when it first becomes apparent that she may have more than a daughterly love for you.
Which answer is the right for the new content? She have 4-5 Options and all testing is a long way

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes