omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone have 0.8.4c end save? I lost my save. I swear to god if i ever gonna have to do that meelo puzzle game again i will kill myself. last time i did that over 50 times. I searched the thread couldn't find one i am using android phone.

Reactions: H3aling

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I'm stuck in book 3. I've upgraded the brothel, hospital, tavern, house all the way. I can fuck Toph's mom. I've butt banged Toph. I rescued Appa. I can go to the palace but he says I'm like 1/5 of the way to sexing up Toph.

I've not really touched crab battles or upgraded the shop beyond level 2. Do I have to do that?

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone tell me what was added in version 8.5?
I know that in 8.4c we revisited the map from episode 1, where we were drugged by Jinora and she made us fuck her, etc.
But on page 1 in the Changelog it doesn't say what was changed in 8.5

witteb

May 3, 2019
I'm stuck in book 3. I've upgraded the brothel, hospital, tavern, house all the way. I can fuck Toph's mom. I've butt banged Toph. I rescued Appa. I can go to the palace but he says I'm like 1/5 of the way to sexing up Toph.

I've not really touched crab battles or upgraded the shop beyond level 2. Do I have to do that?
replay toph sex scenes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Am I right in thinking that I've now completed all the content in 8.5c? I've managed to fuck Zhu Li ion my study, and also to have Korra lick out Asami / Pema's pussy while I fuck her.

As an aside, is it just me or is Mr. Awesome even more of a bastard in Book 4 than he was in the earlier books? In particular, though Korra starts out as a total brat, he's really cruel to her in pretending to be Amon and threatening to take away her bending ability. The poor girl is absolutely terrified. It's quite a contrast to Book 3, where I played the "love" route as the slave route would have involved co-operating with Long Feng. The relationship between Toph and "myself" was really quite touching at times, while at other moments I was genuinely laughing.
hiya pal, i think the only route open in book four is the slave route at the moment which is why your experiance in this bookmay be so diffirent. i've only played the love routes up to this point in the game so i don't know how much of an arse mr awsome is supposed to be if you play this way, i share your view on the content though in the previous books and hope that when book four gets the love route it's up to the same quality humour and quick wit as the previous books.

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone tell me what was added in version 8.5?
I know that in 8.4c we revisited the map from episode 1, where we were drugged by Jinora and she made us fuck her, etc.
But on page 1 in the Changelog it doesn't say what was changed in 8.5
A change log will be posted by Mity when they finish the bug fixes. Please stop spamming requests for change logs.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
hiya pal, i think the only route open in book four is the slave route at the moment which is why your experiance in this bookmay be so diffirent. i've only played the love routes up to this point in the game so i don't know how much of an arse mr awsome is supposed to be if you play this way, i share your view on the content though in the previous books and hope that when book four gets the love route it's up to the same quality humour and quick wit as the previous books.
That's probably a factor, but I'd played the slave route in Books 1 and 2, and he didn't seem quite quite so nasty then (except to the Fire princess whose name has temporarily slipped my mind, but she thoroughly deserved it).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, how'd you get that, I'm stuck. after fucking Korra in the statue and having fucked zhu li.
I think the difference may be that I took the option of giving Korra a severe warning when I had her tied up at the statue, rather than fucking her.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Actually mc is a bad guy that see women as a toy and slave in slave route,he never really care about them except for his own benefit,thats why there is so little impregnation in it,in love route,mc is a childish but caring guy that see women as a lover.For me,love route is the canon one if you folow avatar story line

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes