TeaMen

Dec 4, 2018
A shot in the dark but there were 2 images from the art work update on page 734 of this thread. I didn't have the chance to save them while they were still up. If anybody has them could they share please, it's much much much appreciated.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
If you're in it only for the gay? It's one implied scene and one fullblown gay scene.
1)Yep
2)Damn, couldn't even at least get two fullblown scenes, may as well have upgraded from implied, but nah, 1 and a half gay scenes..
3)In other words, it's not worth getting for those alone. Thanks for the heads up!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This is embarrassing to admit, but it's been long enough since the last version that I've forgotten how to bring up Korra's stats. I'm sure it's very easy, but I haven't been able to hit on the correct procedure. Please could someone remind me. Searching this very long thread shows me that a couple of other people asked this question years ago, but as far as I could see they never received an answer.

Reactions: Daveck

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
Got this error:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
File "C:\Users\Cyril\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.474\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cyril\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.474\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Got this error:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
File "C:\Users\Cyril\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.474\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cyril\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.474\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Please, for everyone, before posting this error again check the last 4 pages, you'll see that it's a common error in this BUGHUNT version, also will see lots of interesting content.

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
This is embarrassing to admit, but it's been long enough since the last version that I've forgotten how to bring up Korra's stats. I'm sure it's very easy, but I haven't been able to hit on the correct procedure. Please could someone remind me. Searching this very long thread shows me that a couple of other people asked this question years ago, but as far as I could see they never received an answer.
You can lower her stats through meditating with her during the day on Airtemple Island (next to the tower). There you have different meditation options (swimsuit, nude..) and and different options to distract her (grab boobs, slap...). This should lower her stats and scenes should be avaible in her room. But I can't remember if you only need to meditate with her if it's a combination of meditation and actions in her room.
At some point you will reach the following sentence: Her resistance can't get lower. (Then you should be on 73). Don't worry because this system wasn't continued (lowering her stats, so that you can see it).

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Jinora drugs her father with a murky looking drink, then when he's woozy as all hell, puts a box on her own head and jumps on his dick.

It was part of the water tribe section. And can be rewatched when you travel to the water tribe and speak to Zhu Li.
Sweet old Alabama!

• Haha
Reactions: Danlorn
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes