felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
so that exception pretty much signals the end of the new content until the next patch then?
Perhaps, or it could come on versions b, c, d... not sure what the coder has in mind.

I just got to the part where amon attacks and all of a sudden this text shows up
could you please help me find out why
either wait for the beta version with the correction in 48-168hours or every time you get this error press the button "Rollback" at the bottom, open the console, and input:
Code:
jump b4_airtemple_map1

Reactions: tigerdiamond

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Perhaps, or it could come on versions b, c, d... not sure what the coder has in mind.

either wait for the beta version with the correction in 48-168hours or every time you get this error press the button "Rollback" at the bottom, open the console, and input:
Code:
jump b4_airtemple_map1
i just saw other post

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The romance route starts once the slave route is done. That's how it's always worked.
You shit me not!!!! I did not know that.

Seriously, that is a) well known to me, I've played the game since the first version and b) doesn't really relate to my post.
If anything the question would be how far along the slave route is, not if the romance route starts once the slave route is done.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
how i see the scenes?
Following.
If you put it in the right folder.
Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only the gallery button.
The upper text, is just to inform you in which version is the game/gallery.
If the gallery version is different from the game there will be a text informing you that you need to update your gallery.
Using an older gallery version will work just fine, but if you use a newer gallery version than your game version, your gallery might break the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Here:

Only the gallery button.
If the gallery version is different from the game there will be a text informing you that you need to update your gallery.
Using an older gallery version will work just fine, but if you use a newer gallery version than your game version, your gallery might break the game.
dude i put the gallery folder con game folder and nothing happens.. can you explain better please?

wert25

Jul 24, 2019
Here:

Only the gallery button.
Um new to this gallery thing where do I find it.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
  File "C:\Users\theRuth380\Desktop\Stuff\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\theRuth380\Desktop\Stuff\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Mon Mar 30 21:24:26 2020
got a bug now
I get same bug and cant get past it!

Reactions: KateOlive

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
i gave up on book 3 is so complex and theres no advance
Yeah me too. I keep trying every new update But everything is a still a dead end. Looks like there is a ton of new content from where I last tried but no clues and no walk-through.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes