Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
thanks. I completed the quest and was told I have to meditate in the tower, but the only option I have there is to exit. weird. did I miss a step or possible bug?
TALK to Korra, after that you should be able to meditate (edited because i was wrong)

Last edited:

oemss

Sep 19, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
File "C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Mon Mar 30 23:19:50 2020

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
had the same problem. not playing the compressed version. anyone get past this?
No. It's the bughunt version but this is where this update ends anyway.
And there is no new Jinora scene but the chances to get one in the next/last update for the slave route are very high.
With this last update I'm quite satisfied with book 4. Book 2/3 are still better in my opinion but they still improve on the quality of scenes. (Not considering feet and backgrounds)

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
How much longer until the good path starts! Seems like it's taking way longer than before.

Notice I wrote seems, not that it actually does.

Don't mind me, I'm on Where The Heart Is Withdrawal.
The romance route starts once the slave route is done. That's how it's always worked.

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
So i got the equalist mask after visiting that dude in the cell and getting the info on korra. but now im clueless. where do i go?

Zeroken90

Aug 9, 2018
I got a notif about a change of tags for this one. So, is the gay tag basically just trap or does it have a non-feminine m/m sex?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
And there is no new Jinora scene but the chances to get one in the next/last update for the slave route are very high.
With this last update I'm quite satisfied with book 4. Book 2/3 are still better in my opinion but they still improve on the quality of scenes. (Not considering feet and backgrounds)
Feets and Backgrounds are like the two things the artist can't seem to improve on no matter what.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
So i got the equalist mask after visiting that dude in the cell and getting the info on korra. but now im clueless. where do i go?
Go to the far left area of the city streets

I got a notif about a change of tags for this one. So, is the gay tag basically just trap or does it have a non-feminine m/m sex?
Desna has an anal sex scene where you're given a choice to either avoid it, experience it as is or imagine him being a female.

Reactions: Nerdrage72

Zeroken90

Aug 9, 2018
Go to the far left area of the city streets

Desna has an anal sex scene where you're given a choice to either avoid it, experience it as is or imagine him being a female.
Ah thanks, i just searched what this ‘Desna’ looks like and I’ve got my answer. Also, is it the only gay scene in the game?

ykza

Feb 20, 2019
I can't figure out where to go next. My only clue is instructions from Lin to "Go capture an equalist"

I've tried interacting with everything I can find.

edit: I figured it out. Just stuck on the next step now though lol

Last edited:

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
there is a new jinora scene in the treehouse, unless that was old and I just missed it last time.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes