IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yea, he should have skipped that scene. It's clear he was afraid to include her but in my book he didn't had to go all the way in the first place.

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
There's no changelog but I'll list what's added:

Major changes:
1. You can now go back to the Southern Water Tribe
2. New area added to the city streets that will involve rescuing Korra
3. The later phase of Season 1 of Korra was added, however there's a bug that prevents you from progressing after you've restored Korra's bending

Sex related stuff:
1. Eska has a new sex scene involving her brother Desna
2. Desna has his own gay sex scene with you but you're given the option of visualizing him as a female
3. Jinora has a incest blowjob scene
4. Korra has two more scenes, vaginal sex with you and an optional gang rape scene with the Equalists
5. There's a sex scene with a female Equalist, however getting it may be dependent on whether you let the Equalists rape Korra or not, I haven't tested this out
6. Asami has a sex scene with vaginal and anal penetration
7. Boobjob and penetrative sex scenes with Avatar Yangchen

I probably missed a few things
Good on you

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017

Major changes:
3. The later phase of Season 1 of Korra was added, however there's a bug that prevents you from progressing after you've restored Korra's bending

Sex related stuff:
2. Desna has his own gay sex scene with you but you're given the option of visualizing him as a female
4. Korra has two more scenes, vaginal sex with you and an optional gang rape scene with the Equalists
5. There's a sex scene with a female Equalist, however getting it may be dependent on whether you let the Equalists rape Korra or not, I haven't tested this out

how do you get the new jinora scene?

Aug 11, 2017

Major changes:

Sex related stuff:

How do you get that Desna scene? I'm kinda curious

Reactions: Xypher

oemss

Sep 19, 2019
I can't find korra in version 0.8.6a, now pema is telling me that korra is mising but i can't find her...? Anyone know where to look for her?

Edit: i had to call azumi first and then ask everyone.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How much longer until the good path starts! Seems like it's taking way longer than before.

Notice I wrote seems, not that it actually does.

Don't mind me, I'm on Where The Heart Is Withdrawal.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
After you get korra back call azumi, after her quest just meditate in the tower
thanks. I completed the quest and was told I have to meditate in the tower, but the only option I have there is to exit. weird. did I miss a step or possible bug?

EDIT: nvm, had to talk to korra in her room first.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
how do you get the new jinora scene?
Talk to Jinora at the Avatar statue and pick the option that fails to convince her to not take interest in what you were doing throughout the game. you will likely have need to have experienced that scene with her at the Southern Water Tribe first

Reactions: Daveck
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes