bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It seems like the game is unable to read the WEBP file. I had this problem with the last update when you had to go through the desk, I only figured it out after talking to someone who download the full version.
Is there a traceback? Usually is when renpy can't read the file and then I can look at the specific file causing the problem

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry for the wait, luckily I have both versions installed. Here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that. Fixed and reupped. https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-6a-bughunt-mity.730/post-3235216

Just FYI, if you guys have issues with a compressed version or android port, please @ the person who posted it and let them know. I'm more than happy to fix my fuck ups when I can, and most of the others are too.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
ChangeLog for 0.8.6a? O_O
There's no changelog but I'll list what's added:

Major changes:
1. You can now go back to the Southern Water Tribe
2. New area added to the city streets that will involve rescuing Korra
3. The later phase of Season 1 of Korra was added, however there's a bug that prevents you from progressing after you've restored Korra's bending

Sex related stuff:
1. Eska has a new sex scene involving her brother Desna
2. Desna has his own gay sex scene with you but you're given the option of visualizing him as a female
3. Jinora has a incest blowjob scene
4. Korra has two more scenes, vaginal sex with you and an optional gang rape scene with the Equalists
5. There's a sex scene with a female Equalist, however getting it may be dependent on whether you let the Equalists rape Korra or not, I haven't tested this out
6. Asami has a sex scene with vaginal and anal penetration
7. Boobjob and penetrative sex scenes with Avatar Yangchen

I probably missed a few things

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes