DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Wait.... Specifically "Jonira" or Jinora as well?
Going through the files, she doesn't have anything new since last update.
HOWEVER, last time around her stuff was added in a random "bugfix" patch, so they try to be sneaky.
No cause for alarm yet, last bughunt version didn't have her either.

Reactions: f95cuckhold

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
wasn't there some mention of mother daughter action in one of the two past update posts, or am I having an aneurysm?
I think that will be in the last update. Also the link seems to be dead as some others have pointed out as well...

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Nice. Only 1 to 6 months of waiting to get some nice action that'll cement my place in the darkest pits of hell.

That's old
nvm spoke too soon there is Jinora
View attachment 602530
Again, last content was in a random patch. I think they're trying to avoid the big Patreon censor.
Give them a patch or two, we still have the regular release and probably a "patch" release.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
The game crashes at this exact point in the new update.
Now we wait for the bugfixes.
Is there a way to bypass? If no I have two questions since I'm not a developer. 1. How is it possible to miss an unskippable bug that crashes an update 100% of the time? 2. How long do you reckon until they've patched it since I'll probably just wait for that version before I try this.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
MITY officialy doesn't know how to trap.

Was still worth it just for the MC's reaction tho.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Enjoy guys

Clicking on the PC version link, both my broswer and my malware checker come up with warnings and won't let me proceed unless I override them.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes