Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
This is also mostly just the place to discuss the game somewhat objectively.
Any criticism at all on the Patreon is usually white knighted to death.
Problem here is that any defense is attacked as being super white knight.
Still rather discuss the game here since it's an actual forum format.
I mean critique is necessary for any form of art or media to improve. But as you stated you can't criticize or play devil's advocate without getting blasted by either side.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Though that reminds me, isn't this supposed to be the last update to the Slave Route or is that the update after this one?

Mar 7, 2018
So anyway. Would anyone with access like to share what's inside this version in terms of content? I know the uploaders currently aren't willing to drop the bughunt right now but I am curious whats new and what to expect. Most notably, does this finish out the route or no?

EDIT:Nvm for that question.

Last edited:

philip_herrup

Feb 15, 2020
Wouldn't be surprised if he just gave up supporting them. As much as I enjoy their game they're dragging on the updates to the point it feels ill-intentioned, aka milking their Patrons as much as possible in the last stretch of the game.
Maybe, but even if that's the case personally I'm willing to forgive them. This game is one of the best I've ever played (subjective ik) in the genre, and as much as I'd like to have it sooner I don't mind waiting too much.

Even if they did slow down, they're still about as punctual, if not more, as many of their "competitors".

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Not really full of bugs, but it can contain game breaking bugs, like the last one with the repeating prison quest.
keyword: can

i for one, had 0 bugs and dont recall having them on any bughunt versions, eventho im aware people have reported bugs several times, but as i've seen, its mostly bugs that appear in previous bugs, rather than on the current book/update itself

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes