Feb 5, 2018
I am not blaming artist for delay because his dog died. I blame him for coming up with excuses for coder. He even writes his posts now in a way that leaves coder an excuse to fcuk up another deadline. Like 'oh guys didn't I warn you?'. It's lame. If you see that coder is past schedule just say so. DON'T LIE TO US. Because he first lifts our expectations and then when coder fails...again... I feel like it's another 'oh surprise surprise guess who fcud up again?' It starts getting boring pretty soon
Coder din't "miss" the deadline, he chose to completely ignore it and just continue.

:

Coder: "I actually do have a very mild cough but that's not holding me back. I realized that with so many people stuck at home our fans could really use some distraction and and I'm going back and making things more interesting I hope. I still haven't finished so going back and editing is probably not wise but I'm trying to do both."

Artist: "And that snippet is pretty much the gist of things. I'm as impatient as anyone else can be, but considering all the weirdness going on and still having a solid bit of time before April is here, I can see and agree with Rob's desire to try and create something better."

As you can read, the focus on "finishing" the build was ignored.

Feb 5, 2018
The Artist's dog dying is sad but NOT A VALID EXCUSE for the Coder to ignore a deadline and delay release to end of month or more.

From Bughunt to Bughunt. (ignoring bugfixed builds)
Last Build's Bughunt Version: Took 37 days to make and release. (31 Dec - 5 Feb)
Current Bughunt Build: 53 days, and counting. (6 Feb - ?)

This is not acceptable.

Last edited:

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Sometimes I think they are bluntly trolling us :unsure:
I dont think theyre trolling so much as coming to the realization that as long as they attach a vague story about any sort of troubles happening in their life the vast majority of their patrons are more than happy to give them a free pass to constantly delay builds and push out subpar ones when they feel like theyve stretched their luck long enough, and all it takes is a sappy "I know we had a long delay and that was unacceptable, you guys deserve better and we promise to be better" post afterwards and they can do it all again with zero accountability

Reactions: FriendlyBear12
Aug 13, 2017
Very well said and then again - for me(in my time zone) it's already 29th and two days won't make a difference to me. Even if they release "this month's update" on 31th 23:59:59 - it doesn't change anything to me they ruined my trust with this FAKE DEADLINES THAT THEY NEVER MEET! I mean I guess 95% of people in this thread who are following this game since last speptember and aware of developer's recent 'life problems' KNEW that they won't release it on time. Ofc many didn't want to accept that fact and secretly hoped for the best(like I did) but deep down they knew something is gonna change that will push release. But nobody expected this post about dog. I am a dog owner myself. And I had to put my dog down once and it's a horrible experience. But given the context and timing I feel betrayed that they used THIS to not explain why is there a delay. I would forgive almost every honest reason even if it was coder's 'burning out again' but this... I just don't know how to feel anymore.

I think THAT spoiled it for me. That I have to choose - either I am an asshole who doesnt belive that dog died or I am a freaking SIMP who is raging about not getting fap material. So I loose in both ways if I follow THEIR narrative. And that attitude is WORSE that greed. That they make you feel bad for calling them out. It's like this move in modern cinema - if movie is bad and you say it's bad and won't watch it they call you a homophobe or a sexist or whatever that you didn't watch it.
I'll gladly be called whatever because I don't care so long as they read what I'm saying. If I'm wrong fine, good, whatever. However I know they're going to skip this month and prove me right. When that happens what will we be called then?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Come here and sit right next to me and let us wait for the fixed version to be uploaded hehehe... Guess those people who complains alot has gone senile... Anyway have fun to those who has previlages to bughunts.. I'm so freaking excited giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: qawser
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes