May 30, 2020
The people who are asking for Jinora weren't there asking about Toph before because Toph was already well implemented and thus were already satisfied, rather than the half assed thing we got.

Also Joo Dee has a milf factor we didn't have in previous chapters so Milf people latched onto her.
It just seems like I'm the only one around here waving the Toph banner and I gotta say its a little awkward, but I see your point. She was implimented perfectly and her arc is great. Book 4 I think had the most problem because there really wasn't a good option for a main character so the interactions never felt right.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
It just seems like I'm the only one around here waving the Toph banner and I gotta say its a little awkward, but I see your point. She was implimented perfectly and her arc is great. Book 4 I think had the most problem because there really wasn't a good option for a main character so the interactions never felt right.
I mean, people here don't really do the whole 'waving banner' thing in general i noticed, pretty much the only exception are the Joo Dee and Jinora guys.

People just don't feel the need to mention Toph a lot because Book 3 was pretty satisfying, that's all, just like a plot point that satisfy everyone won't be brought up a lot in fandom.

Honestly i'd be waving the Azula and Toph banner here if it was more common behavior XD

Reactions: Sole
May 30, 2020
I mean, people here don't really do the whole 'waving banner' thing in general i noticed, pretty much the only exception are the Joo Dee and Jinora guys.

People just don't feel the need to mention Toph a lot because Book 3 was pretty satisfying, that's all, just like a plot point that satisfy everyone won't be brought up a lot in fandom.

Honestly i'd be waving the Azula and Toph banner here if it was more common behavior XD
Yea makes sense. Why say something is great when its so obvious its great. I just like it I guess more than some because it actually made me feel happy and I haven't been happy in a real long time so I got a little carried away, lel

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I shared my saves on page 825, with detailed descriptions, one of the saves is when you choose whether you want to have sex with Jinora or not.

Exactly, people feel bad about an old father having sex with his young daughter, but there is no problem for a young man to have sex with a milf, sex between siblings, a mother paying a blowjob to her son or mother and daughter to participate in a Threesome.
Or a guard giving lip service to a friggin' giant bison. I really didn't expect the "Lord Appa" scene.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Azula and Mai aren't fucking 14-15. I know the canon says they are but thats bullshit. Azula is about as tall as every full grown Fire Nation man in the army, and her body is fully developed, she looks 16 at the bare minimum. Mai looks 22 at the least, the canon is just wrong. If they wanted to make them the same age as the main characters they should have edited the character design. Zuko looks like a little brother, not a big brother.
dude its fuckin canon, so u cant change anything about it even though azula does seem like shed be way older with her body and skills, and mai does not seem 22

trumpet25

Sep 24, 2019
Hi, I have a big problem: in bk 4, when Korra goes away you have to take the matches from lin's desk. the problem is that when I go there I have an error that says "Could not load image u'bk4/lin/jail/drawer1_off.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)" so I can't progress with the story. How can I resolve it?

May 30, 2020
dude its fuckin canon, so u cant change anything about it even though azula does seem like shed be way older with her body and skills, and mai does not seem 22
Mai looks older than 20 at least. Shes as tall as her dad and mom in her debut episode. They make the girls mid-teens in the canon but then when they design their characters they make them all look like adults.
Maybe it was to make the main antagonist group of season 2 seem more threatening? idk, but it doesn't mesh.

MochiL69

Sep 20, 2017
yo i think i got stuck in the second visit to the north pole, i already fucked senna in the ass, got the cards from shady got the ring on top of the mountain with the help of Korra, fucked her in the ass and now that i keep trying to go to the cave for the task that Eska and Desna gave me, the MC just says he doesn't feel like there is anything else to discover, i also dont have the option to give the ring to jinora, is this a glitch or am i missing something?
Same I have no idea why it happened... but im stuck too

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes