jourdan

Aug 12, 2018
Alright, I've had just about enough of the mine's bullshit. I've taken every conceivably possible path and still no treasure found for the twins.
View attachment 685747
You got caught in a bug. It happens because you could choose double tap from asami's menu too early in the bughunt versin. It results in mixing the 2nd and 3rd visit to the south pole which messes up everything. Reload an older savegame or ask one from someone else from before the double tap

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
So, about that katara scene in the cave where she say we'll be having to make a though choice in the future...
I bet we'll have to choose which route will be the canon one, or which girl we'll stick with it.

Chuck Woods

Nov 5, 2017
Still stuck, Twins tell me to go to the mine, Mine tells me there is nothing else to find, can't leave the south pole because I haven't got Jinora a present.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
i wish when u choose sex with korra in her room she doesnt act all sad anymore after u beat amon. i wished we got new dialogue i hope the love rout haves better sex dialogue . now i have to wait months for better sex dialogue. dont know why tyour character make her act sad when u completely broke her..... hell book 1 had different dialogue the more u corrupt her. korra only have slight changes but mostly one dialogue for each action. book 4 gives us less imo in the way to the dialogue. doesnt give much replay with the sex actions i wish i got different scene with the workout action when u 99% slave route but it the same.. same with the shower room peeking the only thing changed was protein shake which is now a quick bj scene. which sucks compared to book 1-3. i was looking forward to book4 sincei find korra much hotter then katara,toph,azula. but those 3 had better scenes and different dialogue when they get curropted and become more lewd...

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
not only are the dialogues weak, the ending was also extremely weak.
In previous books, when the ending happened, there was a sex scene before or during the final events.
In book 1, vaginal sex with katara.
in book 2, sex in the tower with Azula or blowjob.
in book 3, sex with toph and katara, and a blowjob from Ty Lee.
But book 4, it was just a normal farewell, with the last scene being naga and the spirit fighting.
It wasn't a bad book, but book 3 is still the best in my concept.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes