May 30, 2020
Seriously, Meelo legit looked like he had the beer baby syndrome.
Yea I don't know what posessed them to draw the little retard like he'd been smashed in the face with a frying pan the second he popped out of Pema's cunt, but Jesus. Hes like on the top ten list of needlessly revolting character design. You could cure Shota festishists just by flashing pictures of him, lmao.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Yea I don't know what posessed them to draw the little retard like he'd been smashed in the face with a frying pan the second he popped out of Pema's cunt, but Jesus. Hes like on the top ten list of needlessly revolting character design. You could cure Shota festishists just by flashing pictures of him, lmao.
Oh god, you killed me with the frying pan thing XD

And yeah, he's litteraly the ugliest kid in the franchise, imagine if the kid Zuko saved in that shit village looked (or worst acted) like Meelo ? everyone would have been rooting for Zuko to let him die.

Reactions: Reluctant Sinner
May 30, 2020
Oh god, you killed me with the frying pan thing XD

And yeah, he's litteraly the ugliest kid in the franchise, imagine if the kid Zuko saved in that shit village looked (or worst acted) like Meelo ? everyone would have been rooting for Zuko to let him die.
Yea he was honestly one of the worst things about LoK. Fuck him. Fuck his existence. Its an affront to Avatar and its legendary legacy.

Reactions: Balrog

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
This isn't the end. They still have to do a love route for Book 4, and conclude the actual story with the speculated Book 5. It left on a cliffhanger, we're not done yet.
oh they never made a love route, huh, and book 5 would be cool. if they combined all the characters together, let us change their hairstyles better like book 1 let us do, and there age, or just keep them all young with the 2 different routes

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
oh they never made a love route, huh, and book 5 would be cool. if they combined all the characters together, let us change their hairstyles better like book 1 let us do, and there age, or just keep them all young with the 2 different routes
what do you mean "they never made a love route"?
Literally all 3 books have two routes, this one has only the slave route so far, because it was the only one they worked.
It is almost 100% certain that they will make a book 5 too, to learn why the protagonist dominates the four elements, to give an outcome to the naga and the painted lady, and perhaps to gather the waifus of all the books.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
what do you mean "they never made a love route"?
Literally all 3 books have two routes, this one has only the slave route so far, because it was the only one they worked.
yeah they never made love route, yet. i thought they were doing it side by side with the slave route

westonerr

May 30, 2020
hey I have a slight problem - im currently in the midst of book 3 and I am literally unable to upgrade the tavern further - idk if it's lack of obsidian or something but I have no clue how to progress - heres my save file

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
Are we still have not the love route?

The 4th book is the worst like all korra's season. Idk mb cuz of dat, but the end was so boring and lame. I thought may be some kind of New gameplay will work but it not. Humor wasnt good either. Every others book has some feature and i hoped the 4th book will be the mix of all this good things, but korra just messed up

May 30, 2020
Are we still have not the love route?

The 4th book is the worst like all korra's season. Idk mb cuz of dat, but the end was so boring and lame. I thought may be some kind of New gameplay will work but it not. Humor wasnt good either. Every others book has some feature and i hoped the 4th book will be the mix of all this good things, but korra just messed up
No, we don't have the love route.

GELLY778

Jun 9, 2020
Book 4, 7.a
Gotta contact zhu li but her phone has no response, in order to visit south pole.
Saw somewhere earlier that the double tap scene is a bug and breaks gameplay, what do?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes