Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
well, until the 7d update, i hope it adds a few more scenes, just like it was with Toph ON 7b
i doubt mity will when there was only book1 they had different dialogue for her lewdness action from the start.. teh slave route is already finish as it says in changelog. mity just lost his/her touch. katara had 1/3 of dialogue that matches her lewdness level book4 doesnt have that next the sex sex actions theres only one dialogue for every action there is no good reason to replay them sicne u get same dialogue. but u geta few liens of ur character tellign korra to act the same when u fully break her. and then u can skip the scene if u get bored of teh same dialogue. thats what i did to lower ability to refuse my actions. it got boring.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
An old save for book 4 for anyone that needs it due to messing up and choosing DoubleTap option with Asami before you were supposed to be able to causing dead end when you return the the SouthPole:

The save is based just after returning from the Southpole for the first time.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
well i found out why korra only had one sex dialogue for teh whole slave route..

Will you change Korra’s dialogue when you have sex with her or will tenzen keep telling her to pretend not to like it

Depends on the coder. I'd also have to redo some image file/code stuff which will probably destroy/corrupt some savegames of people so it's a hard choice to make.

So yeah i doubt Mity will add new dialogue for the different sex actions.. Mity and teh coder got lazyit seem. which is annoyign mity makes 23k+ a month off his/her patreons....

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
well i found out why korra only had one sex dialogue for teh whole slave route..

Will you change Korra’s dialogue when you have sex with her or will tenzen keep telling her to pretend not to like it

Depends on the coder. I'd also have to redo some image file/code stuff which will probably destroy/corrupt some savegames of people so it's a hard choice to make.

So yeah i doubt Mity will add new dialogue for the different sex actions.. Mity and teh coder got lazyit seem. which is annoyign mity makes 23k+ a month off his/her patreons....
I mean, i'd get lazy too if i noticed i could just take a 4 month + long vacation without any consequences.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
so mity replied to my comment and i cant be mad about the reason but i feel like thye should take longer and not cut corners ui mean he is gettign paid 23k+ a month for good work no corner cutting. slave route was a let down for me.

we really wanted this build to not take longer than it had already taken us. Corners were cut! But I don't disagree with you. I'm going to have a talk with the coder whether we'll do something about that or just mend our ways for the love route. Thanks for your feedback!

May 30, 2020
k so I'm replaying the update to get that sweet sweet Toph closure and I came across that thing that Eska and Deska ask you to do where you get the treasure and leave.
I was done in less than a minute.
You add 7, 8, and 9 together with the crystal numbers and the thing opens. It was insultingly easy. What is wrong with you people.

Reactions: Centrophy
May 30, 2020
k so I forget, am I supposed to have the party with Jinora after I fuck Eska and Desna because after that I couldn't get things to move forward and I went home and the plot goes down the "Korra does something really stupid and gets fucked on by a bunch of Equalists" thing right away. So do I go back and do Jinora's birthday later...? Or did I fuck it up?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I would sooner light my balls on fire than play as Meelo. The entire time I watched the series all I wanted from him was his violent death.
The fact that his whole existence was just to make bad toilet joke, like canon fart bending, make me agree with you completly.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes