May 30, 2020
Hey guuuys, long time no post, but I did something cursed as fuck, and I thought you would appreciate it:

"Oh, well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em, 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em, they don't even know my name
They call me the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around
Oh, well, there's Katara on my left arm, and there's Azula on my right
And Korra is the girl, well, that I'll be with tonight
And when she asks me which one I love the best I tear open my shirt, and I show her "Toph" on my chest
'Cause I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around, um
Oh, well, I roam from time to time I go through people's lives without a care
And I'm as happy as a clown A-with my two balls of iron, but I'm going nowhere, no
Yeah, I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place,
I roam from time to time
And when I find myself, um, a-fallin' for some girl
Yeah, the spirit fucking rips me out,
I fly around the world
Yeah, I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar
I roam around, around, around, around
Let's roam, I said, and go
Yeah
Oh, yeah,
I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I roam from time to time
And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl,
The spirit fucking rips me out, I fly around the world
'Cause I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around, around, around
'Cause I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around, around, around, around
'Cause I'm the avatar, I'm the avatar…"

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hey guuuys, long time no post, but I did something cursed as fuck, and I thought you would appreciate it:

And when she asks me which one I love the best I tear open my shirt, and I show her "Toph" on my chest
'Cause I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around, um
And I'm as happy as a clown A-with my two balls of iron, but I'm going nowhere, no
I'm never in one place,
I roam from time to time
Yeah, the spirit fucking tears me out,
I fly around the world
Yeah
Oh, yeah,
'Cause I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around, around, around
'Cause I'm the avatar, yeah, the avatar I roam around, around, around, around, around, around, around
That's cursed, yes.
I do appreciate it too, yes.

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme and atur

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020

I'm never in one place,
I roam from time to time
I fly around the world
Yeah
Oh, yeah,
Truly truly cursed I felt my body cringe in itself while I read it and I loved it lmao

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Replayed book 2 love route yesterday for the nth time and, man, it is truly a masterpiece (if we forget the minigames on Ember Island). The end with Azula always makes me teary (probably partly because I was as drunk as anything, tho). But man, sometimes I miss book 2 and wish I could replay it without memories.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020

I'm never in one place,
I roam from time to time
I fly around the world
Yeah
Oh, yeah,
Cursed, yes. But also fucking brilliant.

May 30, 2020
Replayed book 2 love route yesterday for the nth time and, man, it is truly a masterpiece (if we forget the minigames on Ember Island). The end with Azula always makes me teary (probably partly because I was as drunk as anything, tho). But man, sometimes I miss book 2 and wish I could replay it without memories.
Book 3 makes me feel the same way. Toph got her adorable little hands around my heart and never let go. I remember getting stuck once and actually being legitimately angry and upset because I couldn't figure out how to continue. It only lasted like a day before I figured it out but I was pissed lol.
The ending where we marry her and stuff makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I remember when the spirit started being like: "Come on we gotta go" and I knew next up was fucking Korra and that I wouldn't get anymore perfect, sweet, lovey moments with Toph I was like:
I submit to the agony.jpg
This game is like...
it has no right to be this good. It has no business being this touching and incredible, but it is.

slowroastcoffee

Jan 13, 2019
I seem to be stuck in the return to the water tribe village. I need to go to the cave to get some treasure but it's telling me "I don't feel like there's more to discover here". I think I'm stuck, nothing I do progresses any further.

Is there a way to get past this?

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Toph got her adorable little hands around my heart and never let go.
Same thing for me but with Azula. (And Katara, but who does not love her?)

This game is like...
it has no right to be this good. It has no business being this touching and incredible, but it is.
This. Honestly this. It's a masterpiece, and the endings are always heart-wrenching (well, at least the ones from the LRs). I genuinely hope that the LR of book 4 can hold this standard although I deeply despise Korra as a character. It deserves an good ending.

Xukuth

Feb 3, 2018
I do appreciate footjob scenes in games but Mity can't draw feet, the best footjob scene is the Azula footjob in book 2, in non footjob scenes the feet is even worse, Kora and Pema has some big fucking ugly toes, look at this shit:

View attachment 730573

Her big toe is almost the size of her head. I appreciate the game having my fetish but Mity could redraw some of those.
that's clearly supposed to be a perspective thing though

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I mean, let's be honest... Mezz(the artist's previous name) doesn't draw feet really well, if you search for old pictures you'd see the same problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 30, 2020
Same thing for me but with Azula. (And Katara, but who does not love her?)

This. Honestly this. It's a masterpiece, and the endings are always heart-wrenching (well, at least the ones from the LRs). I genuinely hope that the LR of book 4 can hold this standard although I deeply despise Korra as a character. It deserves an good ending.
Korra is the only character I think I could have done a Slave Route for. I can't imagine doing that to Toph, it would physically hurt me. I wouldn't want to for Katara or Azula either. Maybe Azula, but I'd feel bad. Korra was the only one in the entire main character in the entire Avatar Universe who chooses to be a retarded fucking bitch.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I mean, let's be honest... Mezz(the artist's previous name) doesn't draw feet really well, if you search for old pictures you'd see the same problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude has barely progressed when it come to feet in 10 years, I know he probably didn't focus on that but goddamn, it's a weird thing to be stagnating on.

Oct 6, 2019
somone know what i have to do to find the clue about azami father ? i think i checked everthing but i find nothing and i cant get the "hint" from shady
Not sure if this is the particular quest you're on, but at some point you have to go to the following places to get 3 clues:
1 - In the training grounds
2 - In the room under the statue
3 - Ask Zhu Li in the streets

Oct 6, 2019
Console command doesn't seem to work. Anyone got any ideas on how to enable it? I followed the instructions for enabling it in the file, but it still won't pull up with ` or shift+o
Putting this in the game folder works for me and works for many other games too.

Edit: Ignore this info for this game, but in case you want to use it for other games: You might have to open the file and change +1 to -1 to make it work. Not for FET though, changing it to -1 will look like it works but cause the game to get all weird and glitched out the second time you open it up (but fixes itself when you remove this file and rerun it). Just an FYI in case you try it in other games and it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
I'm stuck in book 3, i have understand that i should open the door in the gallery who is "Blocked from the other side", at the end of a corrodor but i can't understand how. Did someone know?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes