atur

Nov 5, 2019
Book 3 makes me feel the same way. Toph got her adorable little hands around my heart and never let go. I remember getting stuck once and actually being legitimately angry and upset because I couldn't figure out how to continue. It only lasted like a day before I figured it out but I was pissed lol.
The ending where we marry her and stuff makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I remember when the spirit started being like: "Come on we gotta go" and I knew next up was fucking Korra and that I wouldn't get anymore perfect, sweet, lovey moments with Toph I was like:
View attachment 731576
This game is like...
it has no right to be this good. It has no business being this touching and incredible, but it is.
I dunno I still think its boring Rempy Trash. Time to go to the Brothel atleast there I wont get insulted:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
now that the slave route has finished, do we know who the protagonist for the love route is going to be since if it's Tenzin, it'll probably be shit

Oct 6, 2019
It's impossible to win the card game on south pole...
If you're willing to cheat a little bit with rollback, it gets pretty easy:
  • Play a card.
    • If you win the round, roll back and select the highest card that can still win, if different from the card you played
    • If you lose the round, roll back and select the lowest card in your hand.
The first times will be a bit harder. As you start gaining better cards (you get one when you beat someone for the first time), things will get a lot easier.

Reactions: niennunb

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
There are additional changes especially to scenes involving Jinora and the end of game quests for her.
I just played both versions to check on this... and I must be blind and/or dumb... because I didn't notice changes besides some minor color, shadow/light changes , care to fill me in on this?

I obviously noticed all those last scenes with korra lin and pema and the other one with asami, but I think/feel that jinora scenes were the same...

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Last game version ends at going for the 2nd time to the south pole with korra & jinora ?

either i softlocked something or i didn't read the patch notes of where the content actually ends :X

cuz im unable to gift anything at all to jinora and im unable to travel back to the city once again!

name2143333

Jun 14, 2020
If you think that you fall in love with almost romanian girl.I heared about they
Most Balkan women I have met behave in a similar way to Azula, June and Suki. Well, at least for Bulgarian women, western women may be completely different. If you don't "put them in their place" and show em who's boss, they will get pretty annoying, really fast. Whatever, women look better when they are angry at you anyway. But I am sure you have noticed this as a fellow Balkanite... I presume?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im really hoping we get a "custom" MC for korra LR, it would've been perfect for the slave route, with beating "the avatar" each time, and winning against her we could use it as bets to break her.

but it can still work for the love route, specially if they make it more of a tsundere relationship with her, which when i think about it, is kinda like every girl... but hey, its always fun to play with those characters...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes