May 30, 2020
Replaying the game now, I'm on book 2, and I'd just like to say, the banter from the Fire Nation guards is always great. I love the little touches like that.
"We're sorry prince Zuko its just that... Azula is really scary... :c"
I'm a big fan of banter between goons. I find it very cathartic. Most people probably think its cringe but I can't get enough of that shit.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I cannot imagine myself loving let alone liking Korra. It makes more sense if we were to become her and we drank one of those dick potions from book 3 to get into action. At least then we wouldn't need to deal with her and instead deal with other characters who are miles better than her.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues
May 30, 2020
I cannot imagine myself loving let alone liking Korra. It makes more sense if we were to become her and we drank one of those dick potions from book 3 to get into action. At least then we wouldn't need to deal with her and instead deal with other characters who are miles better than her.
You're in a tiny minority on that opinion. Most people don't like futa. I personally wouldn't care, but I do like fucking Korra more than I'd like being her.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Some folks seem to forget one teensy-weenzy but ever so crucial little tiny detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though they have caved in to stuff like Desna's scene I doubt they would do such a thing for an entire route.
Maybe an opportunity rises for that to happen on an isolated scene or something but i doubt it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Some folks seem to forget one teensy-weenzy but ever so crucial little tiny detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though they have caved in to stuff like Desna's scene I doubt they would do such a thing for an entire route.
Maybe an opportunity rises for that to happen on an isolated scene or something but i doubt it.
Honestly, that's what i'm most interested in atm, who is gonna be the mc of the love route?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You're in a tiny minority on that opinion. Most people don't like futa. I personally wouldn't care, but I do like fucking Korra more than I'd like being her.
Lets see.

Don't like futa. Don't like Korra. (At least the show.)

Damn! Can't really decide here since I really don't like either one.

Dicking Korra is a whole different thing.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Personally I would rather she wouldn't be part of the story at all, but since that isn't possible, being her and not dealing with her, is my 2nd best solution. I tolerated her in the slave route due to the fact we don't have to give a shit about her, but I don't see that happening in the Love route.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Lets see.

Don't like futa. Don't like Korra. (At least the show.)

Damn! Can't really decide here since I really don't like either one.

Dicking Korra is a whole different thing.
I feel that it's gonna be the same thing as bk2 since some people were excited for Azula(I feel most people lusted for her instead of actually wanting a relationship and mity didn't change the ending for it. I feel like an actual love thing(?) would have had a choice of less of a mental breakdown.).

On another note who all can you get pregnant at the end of bk4?

May 30, 2020
I feel that it's gonna be the same thing as bk2 since some people were excited for Azula(I feel most people lusted for her instead of actually wanting a relationship and mity didn't change the ending for it. I feel like an actual love thing(?) would have had a choice of less of a mental breakdown.).

On another note who all can you get pregnant at the end of bk4?
Just Korra.

May 30, 2020
Personally I would rather she wouldn't be part of the story at all, but since that isn't possible, being her and not dealing with her, is my 2nd best solution. I tolerated her in the slave route due to the fact we don't have to give a shit about her, but I don't see that happening in the Love route.
Well I'd say then that you should probably just stick to the Slave Route. The "Love Route" is for people like me, who don't really have fun with abusing the character in question. Even one as evil as Azula or as infuriating as Korra.

Reactions: Cierne

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Honestly, that's what i'm most interested in atm, who is gonna be the mc of the love route?
Tenzin, Bumi, Kai, or Zaheer

Tenzin would be the easiest since he already wrote the scenes for him and the female cast. Only minor updates would need to be included if he wants to go back and add scenes. That way the love route can feel twice as big because it will have the old sex scenes, and the new ones he wants to work on.

Assuming he wants to only have scenes with the new women (Opal, Suyin, Kuvira, Kya, etc) then I'd put my money on Kai or Tenzin again. Bumi seems like he'd be an NPC in that universe, like Iroh in book 3. Zaheer is an enemy who wouldn't be able to interact with most of these women unless it was a slave route. Kai would be interesting, like Aang in book 1.

Tenzin would still be the easiest, given how much of his dynamic was already established in the slave route. Tenzin could be rebuilding the air nation and his training sessions would be how the avatar trains. So he could have a mission early on to Suyin's base and see Suyin, Opal, and even Toph and Lin. His base would still be air temple island so Pema and Jinora scenes are still available. Kya could stop by on the island. The Red Lotus could be the main threat, so that gives you interactions with Ming Hua and P"li. They could even have something like that time Tenzin got his ass beat by the Red Lotus as a moment where you have to improve your bending. And Kuvira could be the crazy girl that works for Suyin since she isn't a dictator yet.

Even Tenzin's relationship to Korra makes more sense this way. When he first met Korra, she was impulsive so putting her in her place fit with the slave route. After harmonic convergence, Korra would have had time to get to know Tenzin, become more likable as a person, and even develop a crush on him.

I just remembered that MITY is already writing the love route. So these aren't suggestions, this is going to be my prediction.

Reactions: sinvansensual

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I think it would be awesome if we would play not as Tenzin but as some new character altogether same age as Korra, that "somehow" can use wind which make Tenzin take him under his wing, but since Tenzin have a lot of work to do his wife is kinda lonely and because we the same age as Korra we can befriend her and spend time with her and her friends from the cartoon. We can be better learner than Korra (who rebel a lot and never listen to some old geezer) and help her thus increasing our relationship. Much less authoritive and opens much more options for "love". Heck, I am sure it would be much easyer to write using that.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I think it would be awesome if we would play not as Tenzin but as some new character altogether same age as Korra, that "somehow" can use wind which make Tenzin take him under his wing, but since Tenzin have a lot of work to do his wife is kinda lonely and because we the same age as Korra we can befriend her and spend time with her and her friends from the cartoon. We can be better learner than Korra (who rebel a lot and never listen to some old geezer) and help her thus increasing our relationship. Much less authoritive and opens much more options for "love". Heck, I am sure it would be much easyer to write using that.
We could just be the son or grandson of one of the girls we bangged when we were in avatar aangs body so the kid would have air bending and we can be one of tenzins students like korra

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Well I'd say then that you should probably just stick to the Slave Route. The "Love Route" is for people like me, who don't really have fun with abusing the character in question. Even one as evil as Azula or as infuriating as Korra.
Hey, I'm with you, I prefer the love route in all the other books over the slave route, but It's just Korra specifically that I don't like. In fact, Azula's love route is my favorite one. However, the reason why I don't like Korra is that she is completely unlikeable as a character for me.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Honestly same. I haven't watched LOK (actually I haven't even watched the last airbender).

I remember book 2 love route. The main girl was Azula, and tbh I ain't got the hots for her.
I'm not sure if the scenes with her are skippable or I just barely remember them, but what I do remember is the fact that you have the ending where you escape with Mai.

Korra ain't going anywhere in book 4 because she's supposed to be that book's main girl (like Katara, Azula & Toph)
but what if the devs gave the option of having a love route with another character other than Korra like what happened with Mai on book 2.

The thing is, which character we play as... Again I don't know much about LOK, I don't have any intentions on watching it either.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes