F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i think if the final (said v 1.0) is no longer messy, anythink buggy or glitchy is way easier to find and root out. that's a long term benefit there. still, as it looks they now work with the 'messy' version right? can live with that. i get what he's talking about though, wanting things tidied up and all that. i don't mind old savegames that much, if the game itself runs smooth.

Bobby_car_16

Jul 21, 2020
Wie kann man Buch 4 auf der Love Route spielen?
Nach Buch 3 war ich gezwungen Buch 4 auf der Slave Route zu spielen und hab die jetzt beendet, nur dadurch das ich nicht weiß wie man Buch 4 auf der Love Route spielen kann und kann das Spiel deswegen nicht beenden. Kann mir jemand helfen, Tipps geben? Oder ist das normal und kommt da noch was im nächsten Update?

Plan_B

Jul 11, 2020
Wie kann man Buch 4 auf der Love Route spielen?
Nach Buch 3 war ich gezwungen Buch 4 auf der Slave Route zu spielen und hab die jetzt beendet, nur dadurch das ich nicht weiß wie man Buch 4 auf der Love Route spielen kann und kann das Spiel deswegen nicht beenden. Kann mir jemand helfen, Tipps geben? Oder ist das normal und kommt da noch was im nächsten Update?
Die Love Route von Buch 4 ist noch in der Entwicklung, deshalb kann man die noch nicht auswählen.
Warscheinlich werden Teile der Love Route im nächsten Update eingefügt und man kann die Love Route dann auswählen.

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know. To me this seems like wasted time. Its one of those don't fix what ain't broken type of things. For the amount of time the dev is putting in, how much is the player getting out of that? Shorter inital load up time is pretty inconsequential. Hell, even just moving stuff around might introduce new bugs, which means more time need for bug fixes. Also, it's not like there's an incentive to replay the game once restructuring is done...

Once the love route is done, the game is completed anyways. Do the next project better. Don't worry about old code that is only ugly but works.
After love route there's a final epilogue book. Sounds like the plan is to update in time that they can use the new system for that and as also make book 1-2 compatible. Which would make a lot of sense if book 5 involves us returning to older locations and characters. Better organized code would also make new minig as messy and side activities easier to implement without breaking the game or introducing new bugs.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

clix

Jul 25, 2020
is there a problem with the console in patch 8.7d ?cant open console with Shift + O after i changed the line in 00console.rpy as mity instructions.

kaffecino

Jul 28, 2020
Stuck on book four when the police tell you to investigate the streets on the statue island, and then the lady wants you to bring a camera? Can't find any camera??

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
Generally speaking, the only routes that allow you to get named characters pregnant is the love route. Book 3 lets you get Joo Dee pregnant in the slave route, and in Book 2 you can get the cows pregnant no matter which route you play, but other than that, all of the pregnancy is restricted to the love routes (Azula and Mai in 2, Katara and Toph in 3) until now.
Thanks! Yeah I got Joo Dee pregnant in that slave route.

Still... the question remains, how do I get Asami pregnant? I only got Korra.... Asami only fucks once more before going to Korra and saying goodbyes with you.

Can anyone help me on this? I already replayed the full episode 4, but I'm still with this issue... I don't know if I missed something or if pregnant asami is just a myth xD

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
All scenes with Asami are repeatable until you decide to end the route. Use the telephone in the office.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes