clix

Jul 25, 2020
does someone know how to fix the autosave bug ?
my autosave dosent save the game for some reason i need to manualy save every time..
and another thing if someone knows, i did what mity says in the post about the console, but i still cant open the console in game.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Anyone know any similar games? I was introduced to these type of games by Akabur stuff but Star Channel seems just like more grinding and chibi scenes with less content.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone know any similar games? I was introduced to these type of games by Akabur stuff but Star Channel seems just like more grinding and chibi scenes with less content.
Star Channel is trash compared to other Akabur games like Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer, similar to those there's Rogue Like Evolution

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
is there a problem with the console in patch 8.7d ?cant open console with Shift + O after i changed the line in 00console.rpy as mity instructions.
I just tried it, and I can't open it either. The steps to enable it and open it works in 0.8.7b, but not in 0.8.7d. Not a clue as to why.

Something Unlimited by Gunsmoke Games. Based on Justice League Unlimited. Tons of content (although a lot of girls are unfinished).
Ciri Trainer by The Worst. Based on The Witcher. Done, I think.
Book 5 Untold by Muplur. Based on The Legend of Korra. One update away from completion, I think.
Broken Heart Bordello by Smersh with art from Akabur. I quit almost immediately due to the plot and dialogue, but you may like it better.
7th Heaven by Phazyn. Based on Final Fantasy VII. Only two builds yet. Worth keeping an eye on if you like the subject matter and art style.
Game of Whores by Manitu. Based on Game of Thrones.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
there are a few, orange trainer is star wars themed, amity park is danny phantom themed, there's library story which is based on belle from beauty & the beast, if you dont mind anime, there's a handfull of naruto ones like sarada training, jikage rising and i belive there's a third one as well.

depending on what you are looking for, there are other games that might fill the niche, like public sex life, paprika trainer, conquered hearts, something trainer(which is basically a demo that reuses SOME of the stuff from something unlimited, but is pretty much dead)

there are more, but until you specify exactly what you are looking for, i guess this list is good enough.

jamesgunn

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone have a guide on the card game in book 4? The beginning explanation doesn't help at all really and I'm still confused just trying to figure it out.

tomdapchai

Feb 26, 2020
hello guys, after i used unren.bat, i couldn't save the game anymore because of this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2006, in module_pickle
raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.7d
Fri Jul 31 10:04:33 2020

Please help me!

May 30, 2020
Replaying book 3, it'll never not be jarring when the game is like: "Hey I know Toph is missing and you have no idea where she is or what happened to her but you now care about Joo Dee so go rescue her and Toph is probably fine"
My dude I couldn't give less of a fuck about Joo Dee if a tried. If Toph was missing I wouldn't stop skinning Dai Lee alive till I found her. Book 3 is the best book but I get way too attatched to the main interest lmao

Last edited:

clix

Jul 25, 2020
hello guys, after i used unren.bat, i couldn't save the game anymore because of this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
File "E:\Compressed\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2006, in module_pickle
raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.7d
Fri Jul 31 10:04:33 2020

Please help me!
if its when you trying to save you have in the shop ingame the option to do a savebug fix.
just look for it in the store ingame

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that looks like by the usage of unren, you broke something. it does happen when you modify something crucial inside a bunch of Spaghetti. maybe try from a safe -before- whatever you changed with unren.

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
I just wanted to throw this out there, since people were talking about a possible book 5 a while ago, that it isn't going to happen. They are clearly aiming for a fully finished game at 1.0, and the way they've given out updates and the amount of routes, simple math will indicate that this will be the last stretch. It is sad we wont see them all together, but oh well, getting hopes up and being disappointed would be worse.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes