Jun 28, 2020
I liked book 2 the best, I'm just dissapointed I can't aid Ozai/fire nation to handle things better.
Never really liked book 1 or Katara much and pretty much always avoidedit after playing through the first time.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Anyones have save right before "Fly Event"?

And we still waiting compressed version 0.8.7d XD

demen

Aug 14, 2017
I liked book 2 the best, I'm just dissapointed I can't aid Ozai/fire nation to handle things better.
Never really liked book 1 or Katara much and pretty much always avoidedit after playing through the first time.
Yup, book 1 can be better but book 2 is very nice and book 3 is nice too and i have good feelings about book 4 love route. I think they can rework book 1, but it will be a waste of time because if I remember correctly, not much happened at the beginning in the original series...

Akaboy

Dec 3, 2019
Hey, i'm stuck i can't do anymore training with Toph (in development). Joo Dee is missing. can't be found, can't break steaming ground in maze! Someone please help me.

OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, i'm stuck i can't do anymore training with Toph (in development). Joo Dee is missing. can't be found, can't break steaming ground in maze! Someone please help me.
In Development? Wtf?
Either you're playing a really out of date game or using a save from a very old update and need to backtrack a bit and play the sequence of events again.

Also I never understood people who are 'stuck'. They're usually very blatant with what you should do next if you don't auto-skip everything, and even if you do skip everything (or those rare moments where they're NOT clear on what to do next) the old tried and true method of CLICK EVERYTHING actually works. There's not a lot of things you can miss.

May 30, 2020
How different are the love and slave routes? are there big changes between them
Massive narrative changes from what I've gathered from other users comments. I don't know myself, I find the slave route detestable and incel-born, and want nothing to do with it, so I've never tried them myself.

Reactions: Daellhin

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
Slave is more like corrupting the girls to do your shit, and you're kind of building a harem.

Love is a bit more tame and usually focuses on one girl for the narrative.

As for the number of sex scenes, the numbers are usually equal. However they differ so I suggest giving both routes a try

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Did i miss something or is book 4 the only one where i can get the female "mc" on the Slave Route pregnant?

Thx in advance!

PS: There is no Changelog for the latest version (d). What was the update for? Im currently on the (c) version.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Love route: you focus more on one girl, there are still sex scenes with other girls but the focus is the one girl in a more romantic story.
Slave route (my favorite): doesnt take itself seriously you just fuck everything that moves without a care in the world, generally you have more sex with other girls here.
Try both because both are totally good, and not playing one it's missing literally half the content.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Love route: you focus more on one girl, there are still sex scenes with other girls but the focus is the one girl in a more romantic story.
Slave route (my favorite): doesnt take itself seriously you just fuck everything that moves without a care in the world, generally you have more sex with other girls here.
Try both because both are totally good, and not playing one it's missing literally half the content.
I always play both routes, i don't understand people who skip routes, i can understand some of the contents may not be your thing, but miss an entire chunk of content because of it? To each their own i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

Metalhead42

Apr 13, 2018
It does. Each of the four chapters has both a "love" route and a "slave" route, so you have the option of playing through anywhere between four and eight chapters. Chapter one doesn't take long, but the other three all have a lot of content. I hink you could easily spend thirty or forty hours playing it.
Wow!! I dont think ill every be finished with it. I started Book 4 first and I dont even feel like I'm done with that chapter. Thanks for the info.

araara1

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone help me out a bit? i'm at book 3 slave route and i cannot find the key for freeing june no matter what, i found a key in some rubble that i don't even know what it's used for, i thought it was for freeing june but it doesn't seem like it.

EDIT: nevermind i hypnotized suki and found out what the key did xd, still need help with june tho

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I always play both routes, i don't understand people who skip routes, i can understand some of the contents may not be your thing, but miss an entire chunk of content because of it? To each their own i guess.
Totally!
I can understant not liking one fetish in a route, but not playing AN ENTIRE route just for that... it's a little to extreme for me.
I enjoy playing both the love route and the slave route because both have their own charm.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes