Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I just wanted tot throw this out there, since people were talking about a possible book 5 a while ago, that it isn't going to happen. They are clearly aiming for a fully finished game at 1.0, and the way they've given out updates and the amount of routes, simple math will indicate that this will be the last stretch. It is said we wont see them all together, but oh well, getting hopes up and being disappointed would be worse.
Not a whole book 5, but we are expecting a little epilogue. Heck maybe without any sex scenes just to finish the story.

Metalhead42

Apr 13, 2018
This will be my first time playing this. Can someone give me an estimate how long is this game? it seems like it has a lot of story and content.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I just wanted to throw this out there, since people were talking about a possible book 5 a while ago, that it isn't going to happen. They are clearly aiming for a fully finished game at 1.0, and the way they've given out updates and the amount of routes, simple math will indicate that this will be the last stretch. It is sad we wont see them all together, but oh well, getting hopes up and being disappointed would be worse.
don't sweat it, after 0.8x and before 1.0 there is still 0.9x if only to wrap up some of the open ends.
me, i'd like to have some closure on that darn painted lady at least. tossing random cryptic lines at me through a whole 4 books is annoying. also, we had a go at the other ghastly erm, helpers, now she should up next. right?
right?

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I just wanted to throw this out there, since people were talking about a possible book 5 a while ago, that it isn't going to happen. They are clearly aiming for a fully finished game at 1.0, and the way they've given out updates and the amount of routes, simple math will indicate that this will be the last stretch. It is sad we wont see them all together, but oh well, getting hopes up and being disappointed would be worse.
There will only be 4 books, but after the Book 4 Love Route is finished, they will make an epilogue chapter. Mity has stated this multiple times.

Just look at the end of the Book 4 Slave Route - the story has yet to conclude. The Love Route won't conclude it either.

And I'll eat my hat if we don't meet at least the main 4 girls in the epilogue. It wouldn't be much of an epilogue otherwise.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This will be my first time playing this. Can someone give me an estimate how long is this game? it seems like it has a lot of story and content.
It does. Each of the four chapters has both a "love" route and a "slave" route, so you have the option of playing through anywhere between four and eight chapters. Chapter one doesn't take long, but the other three all have a lot of content. I hink you could easily spend thirty or forty hours playing it.

Reactions: Metalhead42

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Replaying book 3, it'll never not be jarring when the game is like: "Hey I know Toph is missing and you have no idea where she is or what happened to her but you now care about Joo Dee so go rescue her and Toph is probably fine"
My dude I couldn't give less of a fuck about Joo Dee if a tried. If Toph was missing I wouldn't stop skinning Dai Lee alive till I found her. Book 3 is the best book but I get way too attatched to the main interest lmao
So far, the Toph love route is my favourite part of the game.

Axt2017

Aug 2, 2020
I get the feeling the os on my android is too old to run this guy :( that's a shame. Well I'm getting a new one anyways so I guess IL check this out then

May 30, 2020
So far, the Toph love route is my favourite part of the game.
Same. its written very well and fits the show perfectly. I think that Toph as a character is represented about as perfectly as humanly possible. It feels to me like shes right from the show. The ending of the book is also amazing.

Reactions: thwartme
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes