kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a save file starting with the story of typing the name of the v0.9.0c version? The game does not start due to an error, but the save file can be loaded.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
BREAKING NEWS FAGS: This update included loving scenes of sex in the slave route between Korra and Tenzin! The dialogue is still super abusive, but Korra does the fuck with a smile on her face and looking genuinely happy to be there, which is better for me. Thought I'd post in case anyone else just hadn't tried the slave route since and didn't know View attachment 815668
This was added weeks ago tho.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Was anything changed in the previous books or book 4 slave route from v0.8.7c to v0.9.0a?
I don't recall if the extra Korra scenes for after finishing the story and the dogplay moving to the park were already in 0.8.7c, if so then I don't think so.

i guess its just one of those things of you gotta be into it to understand it lol
I get you. Since it is Slave Routes, impregnating them and them keeping the child is the biggest sign of control and submission.
It would be even better in this sort of game with story-related time skips, which would allow you then to do the same to your daughter in the future, preferably with the mother there for a oyakodon with the mother helping the daughter's corruption (although probably better with the youth potions, as this timeskip was kinda big).

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
imo shouldn't matter which route. sex makes babies. unless ofc you bend something into it not happening.
bk3 at least mentions contraceptives, and the choice to use them or not, at some point.

Reactions: TrueJackal

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc ---\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc ---\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Daum\drive\game all\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc ---\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.0c
Tue Sep 15 21:34:57 2020

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!
What is the problem!! I did everything I could but I can't fix the error!!
Please!! Give me the save file(v.0.9.0c) of the story where enter the MC name!!

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

What is the problem!! I did everything I could but I can't fix the error!!
Please!! Give me the save file(v.0.9.0c) of the story where enter the MC name!!
I'm seeing the word unicode there a lot. Did you type in a non-English letter?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
The folder names are all in English, and when I press the New Game button, an error pops up from the first sentence.
I couldn't even start typing the name.
Definitely a language problem. Assuming you aren't running any modsm I'd check on the Appdata filepaths to see where the saves are getting stored in case there's a path with foreign characters there.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Definitely a language problem. Assuming you aren't running any modsm I'd check on the Appdata filepaths to see where the saves are getting stored in case there's a path with foreign characters there.
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742
This is my AppData filepaths. I think don't see any problems

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that is still in the main folder C:\Users which i suggested you to avoid.
assuming you run Win10, this folder is limited. you can't successfully tell your system to let you do what you want in there.
maybe you try to actually create a game folder like C:\Games and put your games in there, whatever subfolders.
that could possibly help you with a number of issues. i've suggested that a few pages back already.
Win10 does not care if you're Admin or not, you won't have full access in C:\Users. they simply follow the logic "assume all customers are idiots and deny any action that you assume stupid" like they always did.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if the ending gave us a choice to stay in a book with the route we did. If that would be the case, ngl, I would be stuck between Book 2 Love Route and Book 4 love route. Usually I would be all for Book 2, but the love route for book 4 has too many hot characters.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes