d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
" there's still the final chapter to tie stuff together "
Ah, good! Fifth Book confirmed.
I mean, it was kinda obvious the story had more to tell, but it is good it will not end in an open/unexplained ending like some animes.
The final chapter probably won't have book-length, duh. As it says: merely a chapter.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there are still quite a number of things to wrap up, and when bk4 love route is finished it's likely even more.
looking forward to repay that painted lady a thing or three.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

DistilledCoal

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone please help me? I'm stuck on Book 3 slave route. I can't find the key to free June, and the story isn't progressing. I can't talk to Toph during the day, Joo Dee disappeared, Ty Lee appeared for 1 scene then disappeared. I need more hypnosis equipment to hypnotise Suki further

Reactions: Bobnotbob

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
will any mod please update the cheats on page one from this cheats i put together?
it's finally finished, the cheats for all books of Four Elements Trainer. i was able to finish compiling the cheats using what i know and what i learned in the game. here you go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
are there more cheats for Book 4: like
  • bk4_money =
  • korra_resist =
  • korra_moral =
  • like one to make it day becouse im stuck on the 2 day because korra leff and is dark i dont know were to go

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
You move your mouse to highlight the save and press delete button.

Sidenote: Replayed some old save files recently and unlocked the full album in book 4.
Tips:Zhuli seems to have a quite weak deck compared to Shady, Eska and Katara. So I farmed most of the spirit papers from her by using the console command ' zhuli_spirit_papers=60' (there are 60 artwork from Mity in total).
thanks so much

Reactions: Reviewer

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
jvdw92 you need to check everywhere. even where you do not think you would need to. the game has this problem, you can't skip vital material by accident and get locked but that means you also can get lost easily for lacking of info on where to go next.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
jvdw92 you need to check everywhere. even where you do not think you would need to. the game has this problem, you can't skip vital material by accident and get locked but that means you also can get lost easily for lacking of info on where to go next.
i tried taking to pema but sleep is not active i try sex non searching rooms but is at nigth what other things is there ?????help

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
I just finished book 4 love route and I'm frustrated. I was really hopiung for some love scenes with my old lovers, Katara and Toph, and what did I get? a text description of a sauna orgy with two more totally unrelated skanks.

BOO!
lol i think you mean the Slave route cause book 4 love route already has more saucy leathery saggy action mmmmmmmmmm

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes