RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
are there more cheats for Book 4: like
  • bk4_money =
  • korra_resist =
  • korra_moral =
  • like one to make it day becouse im stuck on the 2 day because korra leff and is dark i dont know were to go
did you not see the spoiler in my post above? yes here are lot of cheats. and you should go to shady for hint.

Reactions: jvdw92

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, i have a question that i have yet to understand, is there any reason for the books to be in the same game? i mean, you can pick whatever you want to start, they have no real effect, each has its own combat mechanics that are completely diferent from each other.

i would understand if you could make use of abilities previously learned, but we dont, even the story, i can start a fresh save, go into book 4, and the characters will act the same, as if i had a full save, that has gone through every book in order.

in other words, if they are going to remake the combat to something so completely alien to the ones before... why not make each book its own game? im pretty sure it would just be easier to everyone, including them.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
ogr blanc because it is all the same big story. Sure, you can skip parts, but so you can with actual books.
And that is also all we have between the books for now. Remember, there will be a final chapter, and what you do in the other books may affect the ending in it. Or not, we cannot say yet.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Book3 Love Route

Does anything happen if I don't make toph's 3 bullies blow me in the tunnel?

Edit: Just figured out that if you don't abuse them in the tunnels then they will strip for you in the fountain after a chat with Toph. So store a save in the tunnels so you can have them strip later, or vise versa. I don't know if either version affects the story.

Last edited:

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
does anyone have a walkthrough of the slave route for book three? or book four.

Last edited:

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
please direct your questions to me. i will answer them much as i know about the game. i actually just started on a walkthrough guide for players.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes