jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Dude, your profile pic was my halloween costume a couple years ago.
'cept mine was orange, not silver.
To activate Cheat Menu you need to modify your 00console.rpy with notepad

Open your folders as follows; FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, then open "00console.rpy" with notepad. scroll down a bit and find "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
F1forhalp well to be fair, assuming all users are idiots is a good way to avoid most problems.
But I doubt the problem there is really it being in a folder inside User, especially since mine is inside a folder in Images and I had no problems.

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if the ending gave us a choice to stay in a book with the route we did. If that would be the case, ngl, I would be stuck between Book 2 Love Route and Book 4 love route. Usually I would be all for Book 2, but the love route for book 4 has too many hot characters.
Love Route with Azula is the best route in the game. Being able to give Azula the love she desperately needs, even under the conditions it's in, just feels great. Especially when she starts being nice. I'd love an expansion where you go back to that route and it just becomes like a full on sim game or something and you go all the way to LoK times with her as your wife.

Reactions: Balrog

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
that is still in the main folder C:\Users which i suggested you to avoid.
assuming you run Win10, this folder is limited. you can't successfully tell your system to let you do what you want in there.
maybe you try to actually create a game folder like C:\Games and put your games in there, whatever subfolders.
that could possibly help you with a number of issues. i've suggested that a few pages back already.
Win10 does not care if you're Admin or not, you won't have full access in C:\Users. they simply follow the logic "assume all customers are idiots and deny any action that you assume stupid" like they always did.
Oh, I think I made a mistake. Thank you for the detailed and kind explanation. I will try once after work.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
hey guys, i have update. i'm almost done with compiling full list of cheats for all Books i know of and learned. i'll release it soon as possible.

May 30, 2020
To activate Cheat Menu you need to modify your 00console.rpy with notepad

Open your folders as follows; FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, then open "00console.rpy" with notepad. scroll down a bit and find "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"
Das cool homie but did I ask?

Grim Dawn

Mar 22, 2018
mmmm, i ended the book 4(slave route) and.... why are there many deleted scenes? With the version 9.0: No dog, no cell woman, the last jinora´s sex scene is different,no foursome on the skies and the new bath´s scenes are broken. With the 8.7, all of them and 0 problems o_O

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I see that a lot of people are saying that we are progressing with Korra quickly and having re-watched Legend of Korra I think that most of those who say that haven't even watched it. The relationships there are forming just by saying ''Hi'', and if Mister Awesome was in the show by the time Korra started to walk she would be the one to ask him to marry her immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarpeDiem69

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Oh, I think I made a mistake. Thank you for the detailed and kind explanation. I will try once after work.
anytime. i really do hope that will solve the problem.

F1forhalp well to be fair, assuming all users are idiots is a good way to avoid most problems.
But I doubt the problem there is really it being in a folder inside User, especially since mine is inside a folder in Images and I had no problems.
doing so creates more problems than it solves. the base issue is, that they sell a system that is severely flawed, and then shove you some updates without asking, and deny you the access to your property in the way you want. very early Win versions never hit the shelves before weeding out issues. nowdays, everything you buy is a open beta.
this one folder, C:\Users, is limited and no proper way to have full access even when you know what you're doing. if you're lucky, Win10 lets you do some bits. even those devs at Microdollahz don't exactly know when. -meh enough walloftxt..

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
" there's still the final chapter to tie stuff together "
Ah, good! Fifth Book confirmed.
I mean, it was kinda obvious the story had more to tell, but it is good it will not end in an open/unexplained ending like some animes.

Reactions: jvdw92

Reviewer

Jan 28, 2020
How do I delete old save
You move your mouse to highlight the save and press delete button.

Sidenote: Replayed some old save files recently and unlocked the full album in book 4.
Tips:Zhuli seems to have a quite weak deck compared to Shady, Eska and Katara. So I farmed most of the spirit papers from her by using the console command ' zhuli_spirit_papers=60' (there are 60 artwork from Mity in total).

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes