TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
uuuhhh yes let's all fight the phobophobia!

but yea, unaviodable scenes i don't like in a game i do like, thats a drag. i do skip those as well.
some folks in here avoid the whole slave routes as i've read some time ago, they miss alot.
anyone avoiding love routes?
I initially avoided the love routes assuming that they'd be boring and have no tension when compared to the slave routes. Then after Book 4's slave route was finished I went back and played the love routes and to my surprise they are better. The only weak love route was book 1. But books 2 and 3 have been a joy to play.

I was hoping the girls in the slave route would be obedient sluts that you scare into compliance and then mind break. Basically just blackmailing and threats of different kinds that escalate until you control her completely. But most of it was just you constantly fighting with some girl while she gets mad and doesn't want to sully her dignity for some jerk of a main character. It could have been great as a power fantasy, but I guess the dev has too much of a conscience to commit to a true *SLAVE* route. They were still really good, just not the apex of what they could be.

Conversely, I thought the love routes would be boring easy wins with no tension and cheesy dialogue that was more about wish fulfillment than a believable love story. Instead I got loving relationships where the lead female is supportive and fun, and there is genuine tension as she realizes she has to learn to trust you and even compete for you. But she's not a headache about it.

TL;DR: It's good shit. Play both routes, it's well worth it.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
UPDATE: bad news guys. sorry about this.. i had to stop the work on walkthroughs for all books due to my illness. i got dizzy and sick. i've been trying to get better. but this takes half of my day resting try to get better soon as possible. so the work has to be resumed at later date. this thing is strong lmao. i'll be in bed for few weeks.. doctor's orders.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So, as I said, started playing the love routes yesterday.
Book 1 seemed very much like the slave route for me.
Book 2... Well, I knew you play as Zuko, so the beginning being so alike confused me. But after a while character interactions started getting more in-depth, since Zuko lost his memory but the others did not and he is re-learning things about them, sometimes Zuko's instincts are there to guide him but others he has to fend for his new self. Wonder how things will progress later.
Then I got to crab battles, which in the slave routes are introduced only on book 3 as far as I remember. And now they make much more sense AND are much more fun!

By the way, still think Shady may be future you due to future events, but... curious now why the first time you meet he makes a snake-like sound, just like the... snake spirit lady. Doubt he is actually her though. Can't wait for the ending chapter to explain it all.

Nasagi

Sep 27, 2020
UPDATE: bad news guys. sorry about this.. i had to stop the work on walkthroughs for all books due to my illness. i got dizzy and sick. i've been trying to get better. but this takes half of my day resting try to get better soon as possible. so the work has to be resumed at later date. this thing is strong lmao. i'll be in bed for few weeks.. doctor's orders.
Hope you get to feeling better soon!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is there someone here who is a patron of mity? I want to send a message to ask him to add breast scrolls to book 3 but I don't know any other way then by patreon. If you are a patron of mity or know any other way to message him, tell me.
Don't get your hopes up. Adding breast scrolls isn't as easy as you may think. Mity would have to change every single scene. It may be possible for some single scenes though but that's something to ask about after he's finished the game.
Nope, didn't seem to work. Unless I've done something else wrong or haven't triggered something properly.
rrrr lrrr
I initially avoided the love routes assuming that they'd be boring and have no tension when compared to the slave routes. Then after Book 4's slave route was finished I went back and played the love routes and to my surprise they are better. The only weak love route was book 1. But books 2 and 3 have been a joy to play.

I was hoping the girls in the slave route would be obedient sluts that you scare into compliance and then mind break. Basically just blackmailing and threats of different kinds that escalate until you control her completely. But most of it was just you constantly fighting with some girl while she gets mad and doesn't want to sully her dignity for some jerk of a main character. It could have been great as a power fantasy, but I guess the dev has too much of a conscience to commit to a true *SLAVE* route. They were still really good, just not the apex of what they could be.

Conversely, I thought the love routes would be boring easy wins with no tension and cheesy dialogue that was more about wish fulfillment than a believable love story. Instead I got loving relationships where the lead female is supportive and fun, and there is genuine tension as she realizes she has to learn to trust you and even compete for you. But she's not a headache about it.

TL;DR: It's good shit. Play both routes, it's well worth it.
I'm happy the slave routes are not dark at all, it wouldn't fit the show's narrative.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
yeah, as much as he may be an asshole in them the MC is still supposed to be the good guy messiah. He is just not as good a person as Aang, and he gets kicked in the teeth enough he never gets full of himself like Korra so he is more relatable.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I think that's the biggest thing I admire about the slave routes.

MC could be the biggest piece of shit in the entire universe but at gets enough comeuppance from other females, other characters who are either antagonists or love interests (or fuckdolls depending on the route I guess), hell the Spirit and the Nagas both love giving the MC shit.

Not to mention the legend that is Shady.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
You could do that sweetheart, and I'd just skip those specific scenes. It's hilarious that you think you've got some point. Heck the game already has plenty content I'm not a fan of.
Fears are meant to be conquered.
Heheh. In Euphoria I used to mute the sound and look aside whenever a too-sadistic scene started, waiting for the screen flash that reports safe-to-watch....

Jun 28, 2020
fears are one thing, their easily overcome with a lil effort and willpower but phobias are another matter. a phobia is a deeply embedded fear that in most cases cant be over come and at best can be made tolerable but sometimes they simply cant be overcome not matter how hard you try which is why its common courtesy to respect peoples phobias. no that doesnt mean everything should cater to every lil phobia but it does mean the more common phobias shouldnt be treated lightly, in this case acrophobia is a very common phobia so it wouldnt be right to treat it lightly especially for such a trivial irrelevant thing as tossing in a random nobody character nobody cares about in the way they would be used in this case
But they are easily skippable, no?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
But they are easily skippable, no?
i think that was the whole point of the initial argument if i recall correctly, someone asked the spiderboy either not get shown or make it skipable so people wouldnt have to see him and somebody else came back with a 'boo hoo get over it baby' kinda response pretty much

Reactions: TrueJackal

darkevilnite

Dec 26, 2019
This game is great! Good amount of humor, tons of scenes, and lots of characters. I had such a crush on Katara growing up, so this game lets me enjoy some really nice fantasies. Not to mention Toph, Suki, and Ty Lee (omg so flexible). My only tiny criticism is the combat can be a bit grindy, particularly in the fire nation book. But I suppose that also makes it feel a bit more a like a game. Anyway I just wanted to post my appreciation for one of my favorite games on this site. It's a really awesome game with tons of content.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Has Mity told us what will be their next project once they're done with Book 4 love route?
after book 4 love route theres still one more chapter to wrap up the story of the game itself, sounds like it wont be book length but itll likely still be a decent size regardless but to my knowledge nothings been said about what the project will be one fet is done...unless patreons know somethin we dont

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Won't out this week ? So sad .
The last mini update said MITY hasn't heard from the coder. And either the coder has been working so hard they missed the messages, or they are sick. So it's unclear at this point if it'll happen this week.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is this the same coder that fucked everything up last time and caused all the delays and the whole fucking debacle that was the slave route for Book 4?

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes