YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
well, a patreon update message explaining that there will be a delay in the game update

I'm not a patron so can't see the whole message, but seems like the coder was able to be contacted

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I know the feeling, Cbob.

I work in two ways: either extremelly slow I stop and forget midway, or in a flurry at once and don't stop until I either finish or crash.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I remember doing something in the room the ouroboros opens in the book 3 slave route, but does it matter at all in the love route?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
iirc, it's still in there. Or at least something similar.
i believe there is one in love route too but its in a different location in that area and its not as useful, its pretty much just for lore in love route and its pretty much the same lore you get from slave route

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i believe there is one in love route too but its in a different location in that area and its not as useful, its pretty much just for lore in love route and its pretty much the same lore you get from slave route
Yeah that's what made me think so. The point is you have to learn the same thing about the spirit as you do in the slave route, I was just unsure as to whether it was in exactly the same way.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah that's what made me think so. The point is you have to learn the same thing about the spirit as you do in the slave route, I was just unsure as to whether it was in exactly the same way.
iirc literally the only difference is in the slave route you can jerk off on the statue for a free piece of obsidian and you cant do that in the love route for some reason

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
The last time i played this game was i think at 0.7(?). Correct me if i'm wrong, but based on my observations, book 3 isn't fully completed yet? It seems it only has slave route and no love route. Are there any plans on the love route, or is it just canon that it only has one route? Or does book 3 already have the love route and i'm just a blind idiot. I'm confused :WaitWhat: please help!

I really haven't played the newer versions since 0.7(?). Because i wanted to continue it when book 3 is completely done. But since the changelogs for the newest versions says that book 4's love route is already on the works, i'm a bit confused if book 3 is complete. I really haven't kept in touch with the updates since the last time i last played it :LUL:

Thanks in advance.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The last time i played this game was i think at 0.7(?). Correct me if i'm wrong, but based on my observations, book 3 isn't fully completed yet? It seems it only has slave route and no love route. Are there any plans on the love route, or is it just canon that it only has one route? Or does book 3 already have the love route and i'm just a blind idiot. I'm confused :WaitWhat: please help!

I really haven't played the newer versions since 0.7(?). Because i wanted to continue it when book 3 is completely done. But since the changelogs for the newest versions says that book 4's love route is already on the works, i'm a bit confused if book 3 is complete. I really haven't kept in touch with the updates since the last time i last played it :LUL:

Thanks in advance.
Book 3 has a complete love route.

Reactions: FunkyD

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

Thanks in advance.
you may be confused cause of misunderstanding or misinterpreting some stuff people have recently said, books 1, 2, and 3 love and slave routes are complete. with book 4 the slave route is complete and the love route has just recently started

Reactions: FunkyD

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
FunkyD all books but 4 have both rotes complete, the last one the love route is still in the works and is completelly different than the slave route (the others have differences but the setting is the same).

the main difference is when they are chosen.

In Book 1 it is chosen when talking with Katara, Slave Route asks for rewards for helping and Love does not. The game itself does not have that much changes.

In Book 2 it is chosen right before the route starts. You control different characters, and while many things are the same this change will affect interactions, slowly at first but more and more as the book progreses.

In book 3 (you are here), it takes some time before you can choose the routes. After a while you will enter an underground dungeon and meet the obvious book antagonist. He will make you an offer. Accept for Slave, reject for Love. After that the story goes at a big change in direction though, despite most mechanics staying the same.

In book 4 your choice is again right away, and again because of different characters, but it also changes the setting. In Slave Route you are in Korra's Book 1, and in Love Route, still being worked on, you are in Korra's Book 3, in another location, with other mechanics and either new characters or they are behaving in very different ways due to the time between the timelines.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes