F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that update text .. i've read it aloud and it sounds like he's on Ritalin or something comparable, maybe slight less heavy. maybe his adhd reference has some actual background. then the gaps of inactivity about whatsit, 5 to 15 days at times, would totally make sense. you can drive yourself in a work frenzy, slip into some sort of hyperfocus that lasts 36hrs and more, then you drop out. with luck, you get everything done by then, what bright picture you had in mind.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Boioioi

Aug 26, 2017
I'll need to play through again soon without cheats, since when I played with cheats the game got all screwy.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
that update text .. i've read it aloud and it sounds like he's on Ritalin or something comparable, maybe slight less heavy. maybe his adhd reference has some actual background. then the gaps of inactivity about whatsit, 5 to 15 days at times, would totally make sense. you can drive yourself in a work frenzy, slip into some sort of hyperfocus that lasts 36hrs and more, then you drop out. with luck, you get everything done by then, what bright picture you had in mind.
ah, so it is normal.
I couldn't tell, I was once told I had add (like adhd, but without hyperactivity), then ocd, then at the end aspergers. I don't doubt they are all bunched together, to be honest.
but yeah, not sure if it is good to know there are others like this, but I do feel relieved...

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
that would have to be a baby or somethin to be able to fuck somebody lol unless you think theyd just do another sky bison scene like the one from book 3 that was honestly pretty meh
Book 4's slave route had the polar dog fuck Korra optionaly.

May 30, 2020
So, after phsycing myself up for a while, I'm doing the slave routes. I'm on book 2 rn and its pretty good, I did not care for book 1, it made me feel pretty bad and while some of the scenes I could fap to the dialogue made it not as fun. Book 3 though...
Book 3 is going to break my heart, I just know it.
It actually might make me cry because of how you have to treat Toph in it.

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Sup need help
Book 4
I really can't understand how to go for a Southpole for a second time after Eska's letter

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes