t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
So, after phsycing myself up for a while, I'm doing the slave routes. I'm on book 2 rn and its pretty good, I did not care for book 1, it made me feel pretty bad and while some of the scenes I could fap to the dialogue made it not as fun. Book 3 though...
Book 3 is going to break my heart, I just know it.
It actually might make me cry because of how you have to treat Toph in it.
Book 3 slave route is pretty great from what I remember of it. And I don't think you treat Toph THAT bad in the route; plus there's some good hypno content.

Book 2's slave route is pretty boring from what I remember, only a couple scenes stick out; it's very much outshined by the love route of book 2.

Reactions: Balrog

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Book 3 slave route is pretty great from what I remember of it. And I don't think you treat Toph THAT bad in the route; plus there's some good hypno content.

Book 2's slave route is pretty boring from what I remember, only a couple scenes stick out; it's very much outshined by the love route of book 2.
Kind of strange that Book 2's slave route has you playing as some random guy, yet I'm totally on board with MITY doing the same thing in Book 4's love route.

May 30, 2020

I've seen some screenshots, its going to make me wanna slash MC's throat, I just know it.
Also, made a shitty meme because this is all I could think about while playing these routes.
1601613910688.png

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Book 3 has a complete love route.
you may be confused cause of misunderstanding or misinterpreting some stuff people have recently said, books 1, 2, and 3 love and slave routes are complete. with book 4 the slave route is complete and the love route has just recently started
FunkyD all books but 4 have both rotes complete, the last one the love route is still in the works and is completelly different than the slave route (the others have differences but the setting is the same).

the main difference is when they are chosen.

In Book 1 it is chosen when talking with Katara, Slave Route asks for rewards for helping and Love does not. The game itself does not have that much changes.

In Book 2 it is chosen right before the route starts. You control different characters, and while many things are the same this change will affect interactions, slowly at first but more and more as the book progreses.

In book 3 (you are here), it takes some time before you can choose the routes. After a while you will enter an underground dungeon and meet the obvious book antagonist. He will make you an offer. Accept for Slave, reject for Love. After that the story goes at a big change in direction though, despite most mechanics staying the same.

In book 4 your choice is again right away, and again because of different characters, but it also changes the setting. In Slave Route you are in Korra's Book 1, and in Love Route, still being worked on, you are in Korra's Book 3, in another location, with other mechanics and either new characters or they are behaving in very different ways due to the time between the timelines.
Thanks for the help. I understand now. Cheers! :D

Reactions: ReaCreations

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
just a update on me, i got better but then got hit by next one. it's a fucking ear infection. rip... i'm back in bed again. i'm using available medicine to kick this stupid infection. oh spirits.

Edit:
don't worry about the walkthrough for all books. i'm still going to work on it after i get better!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've seen some screenshots, its going to make me wanna slash MC's throat, I just know it.
Also, made a shitty meme because this is all I could think about while playing these routes.
View attachment 841045
Eh. To be fair. The MC is usually fairly lackadaisical in regards to women in either route.

It's just in the love route he tends to be more romantic on top of being an idiot with no sense of self-control or preservation.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Eh. To be fair. The MC is usually fairly lackadaisical in regards to women in either route.

It's just in the love route he tends to be more romantic on top of being an idiot with no sense of self-control or preservation.
Honestly, after playing some other games that are way more true to the concept of a slave route, Mity should have just called them something else. Most of the time it's just you fighting a girl until she yields slightly. I get that a lot of the people here don't want a to be mean even during a slave route. But if that's the case, either don't call it a slave route, or commit to making a proper slave route, and don't play it if you don't want to enslave someone.

They have a lot of great content, and calling it "asshole" route, or "bad guy" route would be more accurate. I know some people like that in the slave route the MC gets his comeuppance for being mean, but that goes directly against the point of a slave route. You're not just the bad guy, you're supposed to dominate them. But they don't really fear you, it's mostly just you being a jerk until you get laid.

And I get that a lot of people prefer it that way. Just let newcomers know that the best routes are the love routes (after book 1), and the slave routes are really "asshole routes". That way people have proper expectations going in the game and won't be dissappointed.

May 30, 2020

Well his idiocy in the love route is usually played for laughs. The tone of this series is much lighter than most visual novels. Its kind of a meme parody and it doesn't take itself or its story all that seriously, which is fun.

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Alright, I've enslaved Azula, I've taken power, wtf do I do now? How do I leave this arc and get the dreaded book 3 over with?
did you already show Ozai whos boss? If you have I think all you gotta do is decide what to do with azula(set her free or keep imprisoned) have fun with her for a couple of days then go to the tower either at night or day cant remember lol.

May 30, 2020
did you already show Ozai whos boss? If you have I think all you gotta do is decide what to do with azula(set her free or keep imprisoned) have fun with her for a couple of days then go to the tower either at night or day cant remember lol.
No, how do you get to Ozai? I set Azula free and shes in the palace with me, but everything else is stuck.

May 30, 2020
iirc go to the tower at night to begin the end stuff
Gotta say, Book 2 is probably the one I feel least terrible about. Azula can be redeemed, but breaking her and making her a slave has this "legendary conqueror" vibe that I think makes up for the small amount of guilt I feel. I remember as a kid thinking she was cute, and rewatching the series as a man, I could think of few things I'd want to do to her more than break her.

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes