TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
ok so I got back from the island (zuko route) and now all i get is .azula isnot here (I should probs talk to someone,but I talked with everyone ,or at least I think I did) and nothin happenin on watch tower at night
talk to ty lee and do about 3-5 bar shifts then she will tell you what to do

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
I impregnated Azula and Mai and was crowned firelord but nothing really changes and I can't really finish the book unless I'm missing out on something to do?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
whats the other 3?
Well, Korra? There is Money Making Hoes (but is not entirely Avatar related), there an actual Korra Trainer, another one that went nowhere called Bend or Break and there is a new one that is pretty much an AU for ATLA that is still pretty much new.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Well, Korra? There is Money Making Hoes (but is not entirely Avatar related), there an actual Korra Trainer, another one that went nowhere called Bend or Break and there is a new one that is pretty much an AU for ATLA that is still pretty much new.
Don't forget the Mindbreak Studios one that changed its old art style to the "villain trainer" one and further went to the road of milking, failing miserably as it constantly delayed the release date.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes