bjc1030

Jul 12, 2017
Well, Korra? There is Money Making Hoes (but is not entirely Avatar related), there an actual Korra Trainer, another one that went nowhere called Bend or Break and there is a new one that is pretty much an AU for ATLA that is still pretty much new.
whats the new one called?

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Think he's talking about how 4 routes for the 2 books + the 1 thief route you can take along with second story...
What is the thief route?
The only options i got with Lia is either get her into prison or release her.Is there something more into it?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
There's a quick Dev update on the four elements page.

What does it say?
Hey team!
Okay, just a short little update on where we're at with the new build so you guys know what's going on.

We're a few days (three?) away from the playtester release of the next update, and feeling pretty good about it. Being around family for the holidays provided a hiccup in production, but honestly, the couple days with family (while stressful in their own right) were a nice reprieve.

But every day counts, so we're right in the midst of some (mostly) sleepless nights to get everything exactly the way it should be, and you can expect the bughunt build to arrive in a few days. Early access patrons will get it right after that (once we get funky bugs found and fixed).

To be honest, in an effort to keep gameplay engaging and fresh, I put way too much effort into the arena, but its the drive to develop better and more engaging content that helps create a new experience with every book, and will make us (hopefully) better devs in general. Book 3 is coming together in a way we're really excited about, and because we're never satisfied, whatever comes next will be better for the risks we take now.

That said, this release is primarily fresh new naughtiness to keep the adventure rolling! So don't stress - boobs before mechanics, always.

Anyway, it's all coming together in a sexy, smooshy way that we hope you'll love.

Cheers,
-MITY

*finger guns*

quick edit: was also considering pledging for the 20buck playtester thingie, just to test it out, since I'm loving the game so far and are supporting already. And also because I'm impatient. Guess I'm gonna go for that

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
woah, how did you know I'm German? Did I miss something?

On the other hand, how to best upload the link, because I'm pretty sure it'd be obvious to just repost the MEGA link for example over here, so probably reupload and send that link?

Reactions: Chokel

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
woah, how did you know I'm German? Did I miss something?

On the other hand, how to best upload the link, because I'm pretty sure it'd be obvious to just repost the MEGA link for example over here, so probably reupload and send that link?
Pretty sure you can save it over to your own mega account instantly, and that should generate new link

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes