Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Where are the new tunnels?
Just go straight ahead until you see the cracks in the wall. You need to have done the new earth bending training (lifting a rock by clicking your mouse on it) before you can smash through that wall though.

dannyg123

Oct 25, 2017
Just go straight ahead until you see the cracks in the wall. You need to have done the new earth bending training (lifting a rock by clicking your mouse on it) before you can smash through that wall though.
All I can find are the ones I cracked last patch

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I can't find the new path in the maze as well....already broke the wall strait up ahead in the last update....

KisaJ

Jul 23, 2017
Do you have a save file of that moment just before you find Suki?

Reactions: rockd

GoobyPlsStahp

Jun 5, 2017
I'm also having a problem like on the last page. I did Toph's training and it says i'm still too weak to break the wall.

Aug 11, 2017
I restarted book 3 but i still can't break the wall on the left of the maze, or the one with steamy ground.
also, clicking on an obsidian skull crashes the game, I guess it's what is needed for ty lee upgrade but sadly it's not really doable for now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes