Malkav

May 28, 2017
here, cant already have found suki/kyoshi dildo.
edit: tell me if not right one
This save is in the middle of helping Toph growing her breasts. I think what people are looking for is one where you are about to find suki, since the wall is apparently bugged.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
where you find suki will be another girl free her and she will give you obsidian
Okay that worked once. Now I need more obsidian to upgrade other buildings but she's no longer there.

edit: I think it's just that I've reached the end of the update.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Gotta say, chapter 2 of this game was my favourite incest game that came out last year. 'Dat ending.
Both routes are really good and very different as compared to chapter 1 which is pretty much the same in both routes. I just wish that some of the girls weren't route exclusive (like Mai being pretty much unavailable in the slave route) but I guess it gives replayability.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
So far, every option of having sexy fun with toph involves the option of growing her boobs to an otherwise respectable C cup. Is it just me, or does she look way better flat? It just doesn't seem to fit the character imho.

I'm also somewhat sad that the leverage we're using to turn toph into more of a slut is just her desire for bigger boobs, it's fairly weak, as reasons go.

Reactions: PrebenJensen

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I do not get it

I've restarted book 3 and I'm still at the same point where I was with a wall that I can not break the wall in the labyrinth

I do not see any additional dialogue neither suki nor obsidian nor anything that I need to do?

ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
I do not get it

I've restarted book 3 and I'm still at the same point where I was with a wall that I can not break the wall in the labyrinth

I do not see any additional dialogue neither suki nor obsidian nor anything that I need to do?
brothel? im stucked after free june... cant seems to break the wall... do i really need to restart book3?
The breakable wall from going straightforward has the suki quest, however there is a "bug" and you can sequence break and break the wall BEFORE toph gives you the earthbending tier necessary to unlock the suki event line, if u break it before then another slave will appear in sukis place and suki will never spawn. Might as well load a save file before breaking the center wall and exhaust earthbending training until you're locked out and then break the center wall.

One in these might be the right save file for this, the save naming system is a pita and I savescum on a whim so I can't guarantee results.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The breakable wall from going straightforward has the suki quest, however there is a "bug" and you can sequence break and break the wall BEFORE toph gives you the earthbending tier necessary to unlock the suki event line, if u break it before then another slave will appear in sukis place and suki will never spawn. Might as well load a save file before breaking the center wall and exhaust earthbending training until you're locked out and then break the center wall.

One in these might be the right save file for this, the save naming system is a pita and I savescum on a whim so I can't guarantee results.
lucky i got save just at long feng there asking which route to take... well it might take some time to grind again

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes