johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
when find suki ?
you have to restart book 3 if you have already broken the wall in middle path in the maze... it wasnt supposed to break in previous version... right at the wall will be suki... after that will be sometimes some random girl(?)... perhaps for brothel

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i have restart TREE TIMES and nothing

it's more I have a game saved just before breaking the wall and nothing always selling the same the chained blonde and the random enemy in the room of the dildo

is the most broken version that they have taken

literally you can not access any of the new content

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

it's more I have a game saved just before breaking the wall and nothing always selling the same the chained blonde and the random enemy in the room of the dildo

you have to save way before that... preferably just at long feng asking you to join his force

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I guess finishing June hypno is the end of content. I also went into the city and messed with that big lip woman.

Vrka

Dec 22, 2017
Hi Guys

I would appreciate any help/advice.

I tried to follow the following instructions to open the console window for the game:

Go to
renpy/common/00console.rpy

find:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
However, when i do this I get the error:

Code:
[/INDENT]
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True   config.console_history_size = 100
                                  ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi Guys

I would appreciate any help/advice.

I tried to follow the following instructions to open the console window for the game:

However, when i do this I get the error:

Code:
[/INDENT]
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True   config.console_history_size = 100
                                  ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

So what you want to do is unzip the attached file, put "UnRen.bat" into the folder with the "Four Elements Trainer.exe", Open the .bat, when given options hit 3 to unlock console and dev menu. Now you can use the console by pressing Shift+O. It works on most every Ren'py game, older ones you need an older version of unren.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017

This is literally called the bughunt version for the expensive patreons to help squash bugs. Of course it's buggy. I think I'm going to wait until chapter 3 is done to play again. I'm one of those people that likes to binge read or binge watch shows, books, and manga and hates waiting for weekly/monthly updates on things.

calana

Sep 18, 2017
"Katara is mad at you." Why don't I just leave like I have threatened to do this entire time? Instead he spends days killing Moose to earn her favor back, and even lets her abuse him and command him during training. She calls him owner, but gets mad when he looks up her skirt. I want to quit the game and pretend everybody died because of Katara. Creator should stop working on the game drunk.

RIP - Are the rest of the books the same as the first progression wise? Hunt, kiss ass, hunt.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes