Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
"Katara is mad at you." Why don't I just leave like I have threatened to do this entire time? Instead he spends days killing Moose to earn her favor back, and even lets her abuse him and command him during training. She calls him owner, but gets mad when he looks up her skirt. I want to quit the game and pretend everybody died because of Katara. Creator should stop working on the game drunk.

RIP - Are the rest of the books the same as the first progression wise? Hunt, kiss ass, hunt.
No, chapter 2 is pretty different. You still have a battle mechanic in both routes but it plays less of a role. There's also more to do. For example, in the slave route of chapter 2 you don't go to the island (or get Mai). Love route is closer to the canon route of the show.

calana

Sep 18, 2017
No, chapter 2 is pretty different. You still have a battle mechanic in both routes but it plays less of a role. There's also more to do. For example, in the slave route of chapter 2 you don't go to the island (or get Mai). Love route is closer to the canon route of the show.
Thank you. I'll continue cause of the reply

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
also guys where is joe dee she is missing and so is toph in the morning i am trying to raise my earth bending skill so that i can get to the last secret area

No12233

Jan 3, 2018
Ok I got a problem lol, so when I use Mega I download it its fine, but after a couple of hours the game just disappears and I'm left with the py file and the zip file which I cant redownload cause my computer says I Need administrative permission.

Help lmao?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes