Malkav

May 28, 2017
Ok I got a problem lol, so when I use Mega I download it its fine, but after a couple of hours the game just disappears and I'm left with the py file and the zip file which I cant redownload cause my computer says I Need administrative permission.

Help lmao?
This is not normal computer behavior. Either your are describing the situation poorly and there is something wrong with the download, or you need to check for malicious software on your computer.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, i just reached the end of slave route with azula and i must said it was really good, but when i extract the images just for curiosity i notice that i missed a few scenes: 3some,4some, beach, shower and sleep. Does this scenes are part of love route with high/low morality?

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
>Early Access Release - 0.6.04!
>Hey gang!
>Version 0.6.04 is finally here! The implementation of the arena caused a bit of ruckus in the code, as did the addition of material in the maze/tunnels, but I think we've finally got it sexy-functional.

>We'll release the changelog soon, but for anyone wondering why the version number has changed from the playtester version, well... we've fixed so many bugs since 0.6.03a that it honestly feels like a different build, but more importantly... we've added another scene! We pack in everything we can in every release, and during the bughunt we were able to finish one more scene.

>Plus, it's more fun to release a clean version number than one with letters, but mostly it's the extra scene thing.

>This version (0.6.04) should work with existing saves, which took a little finagling, but is totally worth it (as long they do actually work). Early development usually has a few builds that require starting that book over, since the structure of it changes some with each release. Hopefully, that's not the case with this one, and hopefully it won't happen often, but this is just a general heads-up that it might happen at some point.

>Thanks for being amazing supporters!

>Cheers
>-MITY

>Mac:

>PC:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys, i just reached the end of slave route with azula and i must said it was really good, but when i extract the images just for curiosity i notice that i missed a few scenes: 3some,4some, beach, shower and sleep. Does this scenes are part of love route with high/low morality?
Those are on the lover route I think. 4some I thought was on slave route though.

Reactions: VermillioN

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Oh dang, the triangle key, I already got before this new update and it is not triggering properly. Or is it not implemented yet?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
where is the key to the kyoshi dildo? i can't seem to find it. also joo dee is nowhere to be seen as well, i think i finished her line for this update?

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
where is the key to the kyoshi dildo? i can't seem to find it. also joo dee is nowhere to be seen as well, i think i finished her line for this update?
It's the triangle key you get in the right section of the same dungeon level where you get the dildo. Dildo is on left, while the key is found in the ruble in the right.

I loaded up a save just before acquiring this key and arrived at the same point. I think the trigger isn't implemented yet because I still get the same message.

Reactions: darwin50

SCN820

Nov 26, 2017
money cheat plz?
renpy\common\00console.rpy
find "config.console ="
Change "Falste" to "True"
Shift + O ingame = console.
money += 1000 - +1000 gold in water chapter
fmoney += 1000 - +1000 gold in fire chapter
emoney += 1000 - +1000 gold in earth chapter

Reactions: BayJay47