Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Started new game on the last patch, wanted to run a slave rout this time, and katara keep telling me that I need to help people to continue training. I'm sure I've talked to everyone I could, I helped the shopkeeper, even donating money to shop, keep hunting and still nothing. Teacher just shoo at me, and club is closed at night (need password from later in game as I remember) . Speaking to elders give nothing. Have I missed something or is it a bug and I need to start over?

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Ugh, I started from my last save but I can't figure out where to go no. Toph quickly trained me again, and it always says to investigate the tunnels, but I can't see anywhere to go. There's a cracked wall near the entrance that says I'm not strong enough to anything with yet and also a cracked floor with steam that also says I'm not strong enough to pass. I've searched every other spot in the maze a few times and gone to town etc and talked to everyone. Toph is always 'busy' and I upgraded the buildings but nothing changed. I feel like I missed something because I freed a couple of girls in the last version but don't know where they are now (exept the one who runs the shop in my town and June in the tavern).

Any advice? Am I missing something obvious?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I got a couple of questions. One you finish the whole Water Book. What does ending 3/4 means?

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Here's the changelog of the differences between 0.6.01 and 0.6.04!

Changelog:

• Suki idles
  • Rescue Suki from the tunnels
  • Suki face-job scene in the tunnels
  • Rescue additional girl after Suki
  • Hypnosis scenes with Suki
  • Hypnosis scenes with June
  • June wench outfit idles
  • June wench titplay
  • June wench scene
  • Kyoshi Suki idles
  • Toph titjob (and pussy-rub) scene
  • Joodee bra scene
  • Joodee titplay
  • Kyoshi Ty Lee idles
  • Suki brothel scene (with variations)
  • Toph swimsuit and bikini scam progression
  • Teach Iroh how to crab battle (time travel is fun!)
  • Arena!
    Catch and battle crabs! With multiple rarities, unique moves, stats, status effects, items, and automatic move-learning, the arena is the ultimate crab battling setting!
  • Expanded tunnels
  • Added brothel
  • Added hypno-room
  • Added shop options
  • Shop and house can now be upgraded
From everything mity says I didn't find much of tunnels expanded and toph swimsuit thing.
Other functional works just fine. But sometimes if you have screwed your save, you need to start from scratch with book 3.

Reactions: Subyan

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
The Key for the dildo can't be used.
The brothel can't be upgraded
Toph is not training me anymore after breaking through the first wall

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I definitely have the key from the rubble, but it says I don't have it when I'm using the dildo on Suki.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
What is this Kyoshi Ty Lee Idle? Last time I met the girl was her being sent to the brothel.

wildfox

Jan 8, 2018
i m stuck in the orb path
i ve found the fake memory and destroied it but i can t advance i ve tried every branche route no result
please help
informations :i m in the island i chosed the love route in book 2
when i slept the gost apered and after some talk they decided to help me regain my memory

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes