Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
What did 6.0.04 add? I still can't get to the next earthbending level.

Also, I have both Suki's dildo and the key that supposedly opens the bottom part, but nothing happens whenever I use the dildo on Suki.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
What did 6.0.04 add? I still can't get to the next earthbending level.

Also, I have both Suki's dildo and the key that supposedly opens the bottom part, but nothing happens whenever I use the dildo on Suki.
Mostly bug fixes and I think one scene. A page or 3 back there was a copy of the patreon post.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have downloaded the new version I HAVE RETURNED ALL OF ZERO AND I AM DYING EXACTLY THE SAME BUG

AMAZING

dubura

May 10, 2017
there is nothing to this update u get 1 new scene with toph 1 with suki and tyelee shows up but u cant do shit with her even hypno suki you dont get to do anything with her they should have just waited till they had something done before adding to the game and the suki dildo dont do shit so much for there whole thing about releasing unfinished parts cant upgrade Brothel shops glitched out in upgrades they can do better then this

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
there is nothing to this update u get 1 new scene with toph 1 with suki and tyelee shows up but u cant do shit with her even hypno suki you dont get to do anything with her they should have just waited till they had something done before adding to the game and the suki dildo dont do shit so much for there whole thing about releasing unfinished parts cant upgrade Brothel shops glitched out in upgrades they can do better then this
Thanks for the heads up, Ill skip this months update

KhalFernz

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, i just reached the end of slave route with azula and i must said it was really good, but when i extract the images just for curiosity i notice that i missed a few scenes: 3some,4some, beach, shower and sleep. Does this scenes are part of love route with high/low morality?
Yes, some of these settings and scenes only appear in the Love route. Not necessarily based on morality leanings, but dialogue choices.

On the topic of the newest release 0.6.04b, is a fresh run needed to continue? The patreon description makes me think not, but whenever I speak to Toph in her hut, I am told to seek something in the maze, but I have seen nothing I have not already interacted with.

Reactions: VermillioN

Mith

Jul 30, 2017
when trying to set the console to True, it sometimes just gives me an error telling me the script failed. Anyone have this problem too or have a fix?

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "gestved, post: 410945, member: 169736"]

funciona com cada jogo ren'py [/ QUOTE]
Thanks ^^

hurdidurdur

Jan 7, 2018
Yes, some of these settings and scenes only appear in the Love route. Not necessarily based on morality leanings, but dialogue choices.

On the topic of the newest release 0.6.04b, is a fresh run needed to continue? The patreon description makes me think not, but whenever I speak to Toph in her hut, I am told to seek something in the maze, but I have seen nothing I have not already interacted with.
I'm pretty sure you just hit the end of the build. They really should've put an "under construction" there. Or wait... did you already find Suki? If not you'll have to click on a wall with some scratches on it in the maze

No12233

Jan 3, 2018
Alright, I'm just stuck on the part where I can only fuck Toph's tits and I can't talk to Suki? Do I need to restart the whole build again? If so what do I need to change?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes