Serenity Soul

Nov 1, 2017
I've been playing the update 6.04 and I've played it and its a great game but I'm stuck on the part where Ty Lee ask to stay and I have to upgrade the brothel but the problem is that it won't let me upgrade the brothel. plus I found the key in the maze but say I don't have the key.

BOOK 3.

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
I got suki hypnotized, used the dildo, but do not know how to have sex with her (images are there).
Does anybody know how to achieve this?

wildfox

Jan 8, 2018
i m stuck in the orb path
i ve found the fake memory and destroied it but i can t advance i ve tried every branche route no result
please help
informations :i m in the island i chosed the love route in book 2
when i slept the gost apered and after some talk they decided to help me regain my memory
no one having this problem i m still stuck please help

hurdidurdur

Jan 7, 2018
no one having this problem i m still stuck please help
If it's the first puzzle(there's 3 of 'em) you need to go down again after destroying the false memory, back to where you started and work your way up on the left side of the screen.

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I had a save right near the end of 6.01D I think and when I stared this new version I quickly got stuck. If, like me, you can't find Suki in the tunnels it's likely the same thing, unfortunately I had to go back a few saves and then when I went in the tunnels she was there and the story began progressing again. I went to a save where you meet Long Feng and it worked for me, so the first time you find the tunnels, and it wasn't actually that much before the new content.

Xenephon

Jun 18, 2017
Having an issue with 6.04, cheat console won't come up. I've enabled config.console, but when I press shift + o it does nothing.

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
I got suki hypnotized, used the dildo, but do not know how to have sex with her (images are there).
Does anybody know how to achieve this?
Ok, to answer myself x'D ... I decompiled the scene with suki. Currently the sex options/images are not available or visible in the game.

[edit]
I unrpyc'd the file bk3_village_build.rpyc (after unrpa'ing the scripts.rpa) using:

wildfox

Jan 8, 2018
If it's the first puzzle(there's 3 of 'em) you need to go down again after destroying the false memory, back to where you started and work your way up on the left side of the screen.
i did it did not do anything i LATERERLY TRIED EVERY ROUTE but i can t treger the left side

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
For those, who are only interested in some "nice" scenes, you can jump to them, if you know the label. :biggrin:
You need the console for this.

You can get all labels using that command:
renpy.get_all_labels()​

So finally to search those you can use the following to search all labels containing a term:
search = lambda term: filter(lambda x: term in x, renpy.get_all_labels())
search('sex')
renpy.jump(...)​

For example, you can jump to toph's tit fuck using:
renpy.jump('toph_titfuck2')​

D

Deleted member 241536

What level do you need to be to break the wall? I'm level 10, and grinding is annoying.

D

Deleted member 241536

I have the same Problem but according to MITY Patreon The level only affects pvp with the enemies in the tunnel. I cant break any of the walls and Toph wont Train me anymore, i cant build the Brother or Upgrade any Buildings. Either i missed something completly or its bugged.
I have upgraded my house and the shop once each, but I can't go further with Toph than massaging her breasts, and June wants me to find another girl for the hypnosis room, should I just restart?

D

Deleted member 241536

I did actually become a patreon (out of guilt really) so that might be why I can upgrade my house, I'm also doing a new playthrough of book 3, hope it works this time.

Reactions: Hansel
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes