gto123

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for chapter 2 love route? all i can do is play with mais tits and sleep with azula but only masterbate on her tits or vag.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The breakable wall from going straightforward has the suki quest, however there is a "bug" and you can sequence break and break the wall BEFORE toph gives you the earthbending tier necessary to unlock the suki event line, if u break it before then another slave will appear in sukis place and suki will never spawn. Might as well load a save file before breaking the center wall and exhaust earthbending training until you're locked out and then break the center wall.

One in these might be the right save file for this, the save naming system is a pita and I savescum on a whim so I can't guarantee results.

No one of this saves works in all the wall is already break an nothing of suki

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Trying the love route for book 2 for the first time. Is there more than one ending for this route (as in, does it matter anything if your morals are high/low)?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
has anyone a save before entering the mace for the first time ?

restart all again buff is too boring

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
definitely the game is broken in this version

neither suki nor new content nor new dialogs or anything

I have even found the kyoshi dildo and the key to open it but as there is no inventory or anything you can not use any of the 2 objects at all

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
cheat: obsidian = xx in console
Lol, I hope you're ready for the inevitable follow up of "How does I console?"
I swear. Unren, people. I was usually against the 4chan mentality of don't spoonfeed but after seeing the same questions coming up over and over again in every thread I can see why they have that rule.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Is there any use for a dildo?
last session with Suki ended that "Avatar will help her with fucking"
after that I can only choose her outfit, but cannot schedule new hypnotic session.

Also is there anything new in tunnels? can we get thru another wall left side crack? or thru that evaporating crack in ground?

even if Suki vanishes from a chair you still can proceed with her training.
so the only thing what is crazy broken it's Iroh crab battle. And no option to upgrade brothel.

PS. if you got thru the first wall before Toph taught you how to lift stone, you need to start from beginning(when you choose slave or love path).

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes