Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
woah, how did you know I'm German? Did I miss something?

On the other hand, how to best upload the link, because I'm pretty sure it'd be obvious to just repost the MEGA link for example over here, so probably reupload and send that link?
>_

discard457

Jan 1, 2018
For Book 3 in Lake Laokai, I'm level 8 but can not proceed any further. My stats tell me my experience is at 144 and the amount of experience I need until my next level is -14. Is the negative value a bug?
Edit: The negative value is a bug, but I was able to level up to 9 and proceeded to rescue June.

Last edited:

JackAtlas

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone pls post they re save files of book 3 ? I had to re-install my windows and my game got deleted and i don t want to play thorugh it again T T

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
I played through a bit, and found some "problems". But I will talk about that later.

Changes:
You can upgrade your house and you can upgrade the shop. You can also build a brothel.
Toph has a 2 new lessons, one gives you access to new part of the tunnels where you find Suki. You can free her and hypnotize her to get naked for you.
The other lesson gives access to a new scene with Toph where you can titfuck her. Same rules apply as the tit massage, small tits and big tits both accessable.

Furhter more you can hypotize June to become a slutty waitress.
Joo Dee has received some scenes.

Problems:
Game crashes when I try to have a crab battle with Iroh.
Upgraded my Shop but I can still upgrade it.
Ty Lee "joins" the group only if you upgrade the Brothel, but there is no option for it.
Lastly after a few hypnotize sessions with Suki, she vanishes from the chair.

That is all I found so far, if you guys found anything else let me know.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes