Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I have to think that Mitty must be really good friends with the coder and that is why he is never going to undercut his crazier than a bag of scorpions on meth coder, and get a new one or risk offending him by hiring a "back up"
It's not even undercutting, it's just taking some work off the coder's shoulder because he clearly can't keep up without losing his shit.

Also you killed me with the 'crazier than a bag of scorpions on meth' XD

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
New Patreon post:

guys I’m sorry for being this late with any news, but I’ve been Struggles the Clown putting this build together. I thought at the start of the month that I was about 80% finished, but lookin’ at this thing after a week, I still feel about the same. I suck at estimations, but even more so these last couple weeks. and admittedly it’s been kinda slow potatoes. do you guys feel like time is moving both really slowly and really fast? time feels really blurry these days, what is that about
the good news is I’m riding a can-do attitude that was somewhat missing, but that still leaves me with a gap of about 20% to go. however, besides sending me emails in which Marty is letting me know of his frustration with the situation, he also told me he's planning something for Halloween, though he won't yet tell me what. “Finish the build and I'll tell you” is what he said. sooo there's at least that. I understand the frustration of looking forward to something to just be wacked with another postponement, and I’m sorry. Maybe I should look into doing a progress bar thingy.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I wasn't aware cbob was the writer as well as programmer.
This changes things totally. A writer block can last years, and there's nothing that can be done with that.

Reactions: F1forhalp

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
love route is short than slave route in book 4?
The love route just started so there are several updates to come.

Also Mity prefers the love route over the slave route, so it will likely be longer than the slave route by the time it's finished. Compare the Love Route and Slave Route of Book 2.

Reactions: maurok7

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Disappointing but expected, and I while a progress bar could be a good addition he really just needs to communicate better.

Still hoping they'll release the update for those who pledged last month since we're going to be halfway through October before we even see the bughunt version.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Another Halloween special huh?
Eh...as someone who has no connection to it(and really doesnt particularly care about holiday specials in the first plays)I wish he would rather use the time to touch up or create new h-content for the old books.
Not just would that actually bolster the earlier content(and lets be honest here...Book 1 could really use it)but also give a reason for the old userbase to revisit them while basicly adding no workload to the coder(as well as giving mister artist some writing experience since such scenes arent exactly hard to write).

Oh well,americans gonna america I guess,good for you guys.

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes