Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Also, you have wild and conveniently unspecified psychic powers, so maybe use that, what the heck. You want to will YA Azula into existence? Doesn't bother me, the MC's spirit powers are purposefully beyond canon avatar tricks.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Also, you have wild and conveniently unspecified psychic powers, so maybe use that, what the heck. You want to will YA Azula into existence? Doesn't bother me, the MC's spirit powers are purposefully beyond canon avatar tricks.
I think that power is just called 'self delusion' going by the Desna scene.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I forgot about that (self delusion on my part as well). I was referring to all the Yangchen stuff, snake lady etc.
Ah, that's just spirit stuff, it's not really something on the MC part, it's on the part of the spirit.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Ah, that's just spirit stuff, it's not really something on the MC part, it's on the part of the spirit.
Right, but MC's powers are being elevated step by step, with a possibility of some final form. The harem of the mind?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
You do. But they're usually posted here not long after it anyway.

I do it because I fucking love this game and MITY. Just MITY. Nobody else on the roster but MITY.
agreed, personally ive never been a fan of the 'patreon exclusive' typa crap but if i had a job theres a few creators id support and mity is one of them without question because they do an above and beyond amazing job who deserves the support without question imo

May 30, 2020
I honestly see a 50/50 chance of her just being the villain at the end of the part to show that Korra is strong enough to fight by that point.
And then we get to rape her. Based. Normally I'm not really into that sort of thing, which is why I didn't like the slave routes very much, but her shennanigans ruined the end of LoK so spectacularly I can think of few greater enjoyments than dumping a load in every one of her defeated holes.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Given that this story takes place after the Red Lotus, it's almost a guarantee that Kuvira will show up, given that she's the main antagonist. So buckle up.
Really hope we get to bang the combustion lady. (I think P'Li is her name?)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes