Azraelith

May 1, 2019
After sitting down and doing a full play through, I honestly have to say. Book 2 with the Zucest was probably my favorite chapter of all of them. The dialogue and tension. The humor and puns. Tom the guard. All wonderfully done. I will admit Book 3 grew on me with the two guards arguing over the dumbest shit put a grin on my face. Shame this is in devstall land.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
After sitting down and doing a full play through, I honestly have to say. Book 2 with the Zucest was probably my favorite chapter of all of them. The dialogue and tension. The humor and puns. Tom the guard. All wonderfully done. I will admit Book 3 grew on me with the two guards arguing over the dumbest shit put a grin on my face. Shame this is in devstall land.
I'm 100% with you on that.

May 30, 2020
Ever since I watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean as a child and saw those redcoats arguing weather or not the Black Pearl exists, I've been in love with the trope of minion banter. Tom the guard and assorted shenanigans never fails to delight me. It feels underappreciated imo but maybe its just that its a niche form of comedy that not many people care for.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
For continuing discussion of the "Four Elements Trainer II" game concept, please feel free to use its new thread here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RealKorra

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That'd be great except you moved posts that had nothing to do with it as well.
We tried to move posts that seemed to included elements of related conversation - if you have suggestions to move some back, feel free to direct message or Report with details. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes