SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
why do guys want an incomplete bug hunt that will be complete in like 7 days?
to be fair the bughunt versions have not been "incomplete" versions so far, they tend to have all the content in the update, barring some major bug that make scenes unaccessable (some even might have extra content included by mistake like it happened with the first version of the book 4 love route with images from a scene in what i can only assume is this next update). all extra content has been added on the post release updates(jinora content, ect).

Reactions: Bakkalon and Balrog

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i remember reading at the beginning of october that the next update was 80% complete, was this percentage from the normal game or the halloween special?

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Kind of wish they'd hurry up and just do the normal game. Maybe I'll be wrong and the Halloween update will turn out to be awesome, but there have been way too many gaps in update schedule lately.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Kind of wish they'd hurry up and just do the normal game. Maybe I'll be wrong and the Halloween update will turn out to be awesome, but there have been way too many gaps in update schedule lately.
I think the same thing, because like it or not, it is a time taken from the production of the normal game, although I admit that I like the specials a lot, probably this special should be good as always.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
The Halloween game is generally done by the artist. Like...everything in the Halloween game. So it takes nothing away from the coder/writer's progress.
the artist said that before too, he do all the halloween stories meanwhile the coder continue with the normal game

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
to be fair the bughunt versions have not been "incomplete" versions so far, they tend to have all the content in the update, barring some major bug that make scenes unaccessable (some even might have extra content included by mistake like it happened with the first version of the book 4 love route with images from a scene in what i can only assume is this next update). all extra content has been added on the post release updates(jinora content, ect).
Thing is, bug hunt versions tend to provoke even more dumb questions than normal updates and then things get changed and the same questions are asked again. Or, even worse, things are achieved differently in the finished build and folks get crazy and claim content got censored or removed. If I can contribute to not make that happen, I happily will, even if that means blue balls for some poor souls.

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
Thing is, bug hunt versions tend to provoke even more dumb questions than normal updates and then things get changed and the same questions are asked again. Or, even worse, things are achieved differently in the finished build and folks get crazy and claim content got censored or removed. If I can contribute to not make that happen, I happily will, even if that means blue balls for some poor souls.
bro, my blue balls are about to fall off from the lack of fet related updates

Apr 29, 2020
bro, my blue balls are about to fall off from the lack of fet related updates
Then be the hero for once. Reach into your wallet and put 20 bucks to a good use for one month. Be the one to provide. If everyone would provide for one month who benefits from this thread we wouldn`t be here waiting. So be the hero. I did it once. you could be the next better Person. Thus it supports the creator. So benefit for everyone. Not that they would need it considering they continously make ~25000 bucks per month. But hey. It`s business.

Last edited:
Reactions: tokkeyyy

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
Then be the hero for once. Reach into your wallet and put 20 bucks to a good use for one month. Be the one to provide. If everyone would provide for one month who benefits from this thread we wouldn`t be here waiting. So be the hero. I did it once. you could be the next better Person.
My bank account = 0, it may be partly because i do not use it all that often, + its been kinda rough with all the quarantine stuff.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
^ that. and even worse, we'll see the same eople crying for this bughunt version cry even more when they get it, and once again when the bugs get rooted out, because of [insert issue here] and the incompatible saves. so, the QQ will keep flowing anyway..

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
when God said "patience is a virtue" i would replyed "man once lived up to 900 years or so the book says, and not a measly 70 years"
my point here is we don't live no 900 fuckin years. patience is a nuisance. we want a update :p lol trying to be funny while complaining at the same time.

update please!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes