felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
If you're talking about the sequel thing that was mentioned, I certainly hope so. I love this game! More Mai, please.
yeah mate,i saw that comment just for once and when i tried to check it again today,i could not find. he was talking about big project as far as i remember,right?

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
I have to disagree about Toph's love, the best one was Mai's even if it wasn't as well written, well, because it's Mai. The Mai/Azula combo was pretty great too.
True, sorry, I was only going off the main girls of each of the four books. The side characters are a big strength of FET in both routes, I'd say.

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: felixcrows

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I mean I'll admit it's been about two years, but I'm pretty sure the last time I played the Love Route for Azula after the revamp, it ended with her basically making you her "trophy husband" while she went out and about continuing to do all the same psychotic shit she did toward the beginning of the route.
You have multiple ends to the route, can't complain about her making you her trophy husband when you choose the trophy husband route.

Also even that route end with Azula chilling the fuck out a lot after the MC put his foot down.

felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I mean I'll admit it's been about two years, but I'm pretty sure the last time I played the Love Route for Azula after the revamp, it ended with her basically making you her "trophy husband" while she went out and about continuing to do all the same psychotic shit she did toward the beginning of the route.

Also, no, it's not *inherently* bad, but when you play both routes and the MC in the Slave routes is intentionally made to feel like an over-the-top "Shut the fuck up, *insert villain here* or I'll slap you with my dick", while the Love Route's MC is constantly being saved/failing at doing anything impressive/usually at best manages to be a sort-of equal... it's easy to tell where the favoritism is, and where the real power fantasy comes into play.
Dude, you just mixed up the love and slave routes. I warmly recommend you to do the love route again.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Dude, you just mixed up the love and slave routes. I warmly recommend you to do the love route again.
Hmmm maybe, but I swear I remember her pulling a full 180 at the end, if you didn't choose to run away with Mai or one of the others (or alone). I'll download it and try out Book 2 again!

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
Huh, alright, apparently there was more to the Love ending after the rework. I think I must have quit before the compromise, figuring it was going to play out the same way. Still a little disappointed in it but it's definitely better than I thought. I retract my earlier statements about the Azula Love route being so terrible.

Actually I think he even improved the "Go to the Avatar" route. Huh. You know what? I genuinely feel bad now. MITY took two tries to get it, but he actually did an excellent job on the Book 2 wrap-up. The leave route is even more of an Azula love route than the actual "Stay with Azula" route.

Last edited:

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
sorry I have heard that Mity wants to quit the game is this true or is it just fake news?

I hope it is since it is not long before the end

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
sorry I have heard that Mity wants to quit the game is this true or is it just fake news?

I hope it is since it is not long before the end
some people are conspiring that for the delays, but no the cbob is working and the artist said some days before cbob had 80% of the update now idk

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes