RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Hmmm maybe, but I swear I remember her pulling a full 180 at the end, if you didn't choose to run away with Mai or one of the others (or alone). I'll download it and try out Book 2 again!
There are 2 options to go with Azula at the end of the love route: As 1st choice - and she'll do that 180 turn but then gradually undo it - or go for some tour of the world and return to cure Azula, step-by-step. This one is true redemption. She totally changes, ask for forgiveness from the people she abused and getting all softy-lovey-dovey. Really heartwarming - that exactly was my fantasy for years!
The end is heartbreaking though, be forewarned.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Guys guys, we've been over this.
I'm a slave route guy myself, I prefer the "fuck everyone" attitude of the MC in the slave route and some scenes I find it hotter in that route as well, BUT and this is a big BUT the love route has better writting and the story has a better conclution.
In fact, even tho I like the slave route more, I know for a fact that the best book/route of this game is Book 2 love route. That's just a fact.

Feb 6, 2018
Woah hold up didn't quite catch up to most of the stuff but ok, so from what I could gather from the 2 latest pages is that we may have have a irl Korra or at least a gamur-girl lol (pls don't be offended, it's a lighthearted joke) who is working on a FET sequelish-fan-loveletter-kinda-game? From the description of it, it sounds like Mity won't continue FET ? (PLS TELL ME THEY WILL! :O)
Other than that any news on the FET itself?

Reactions: RealKorra

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Woah hold up didn't quite catch up to most of the stuff but ok, so from what I could gather from the 2 latest pages is that we may have have a irl Korra or at least a gamur-girl lol (pls don't be offended, it's a lighthearted joke) who is working on a FET sequelish-fan-loveletter-kinda-game? From the description of it, it sounds like Mity won't continue FET ? (PLS TELL ME THEY WILL! :O)
Other than that any news on the FET itself?
RealKorra is going to do FET 2 just for the fans and nobody know what Mity gonna do after FET

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I'm a slave route guy myself, I prefer the "fuck everyone" attitude of the MC in the slave route and some scenes I find it hotter in that route as well, BUT and this is a big BUT the love route has better writting and the story has a better conclution.
In fact, even tho I like the slave route more, I know for a fact that the best book/route of this game is Book 2 love route. That's just a fact.
semi-agree, im a massive slave route fan myself and normally love route stuff bores the crap outa me but as many people have said the love route writing is really good, better then in the slave route for sure but i wouldnt say either route is better then the other over all since its all preference. while the writing itself is better i still prefer the book 2 slave route in the end cause the sex is better and while the writing isnt as good i prefer most of the slave route scenes and while love route true ending is great i still prefer slave ending more if for nothing else then for the fact i can ruin Azula, break her completely, and make her my bitch which is a dream come true and it was done so well imo

May 30, 2020
You are a man of quality and I respect you.
yep.PNG

F1forhalp

SOTD: Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hah. Remember Rule #37 of teh internet - There are no girls on the internet!
actually, there are quite a few.
in a large number of online games however, most girls use male names, else they have a hard time just playing the game.
on the other hand, many of the girl's characters and names you may face in shooters are likely g.i.r.l.

Reactions: RealKorra
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes